IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - [breakbeat / acid / techno] boathemp - life in the hive
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2017, 02:06 PM   #4
soladb
Microknight
soladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to behold
Michigan
MC Status: 907
Re: [breakbeat / acid / techno] boathemp - life in the hive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beid View Post
I like those drums at 3:50 onwards. I would have liked to hear more of this section, or have it kick in earlier. The whole track rocks but this end part is like a carnival ride! I like the whole thing, really cool
I actually totally agree with this, and hopefully some of my other tracks might spark your interest more. I am not certain ill be doing anything additional to this track but there are some more on the way that might sound a little more polished / interesting. I really just needed to get some unfinished tracks out of the way and 'done' to get some shit off my plate so to speak - some of the tracks I am hastily pushing out just arent 100% what I want them to be, but it is better than them not being done.

------------------
soladb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote