IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - 50 grand headphones
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 05:25 PM   #7
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC
MC Status: 6906609
Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,148 Posts
Re: I'm doing a Stercogburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_ View Post
this homeless man looks pretty happy having a pair of these

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Man, I was just copying the link to this photo so the OP can see what I look like when I'm making some phat beats with these bad boys.

Hey Joe! I'm sorry these headphones are mac only and you're too broke to afford one... Honestly man, are you still butt hurt because macs are better for creative people who don't give a fuck about system configuration? Dude, I don't know how long ago that was, but you certainly bide your time before making a point.

Touche sire. Touche. :snob:

But seriously! Let me get that photo back in there again so you can see Joe.
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Look at that smile. That's genuine happiness like your moms just rolled out some fresh fried chicken cooked in bacon grease. See the way I'm steepling my hands to communicate my power and dominance over the environment? That's the empowerment you get from housing your headphone amplifier in Carrara marble baby! :king:

Notice how I'm looking down in that photo? That's not a trick of the camera angle. It's literally physics. You see, the sound quality is so fucking good on these babies that anyone listening to them cannot help but look down on everything around them because the acoustics elevate him to a level mere mortals couldn't possibly hope to attain.

No. Everyone else can only do things like start threads on obscure little internet forums while I listen to the quality of their productions degrade through my chromed amplifier.
Jaded is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote