IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - the ressurrection of IDMf Radio?
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 07:39 PM   #10
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 249551787
Thanked 4,126 Times in 2,688 Posts
Re: the ressurrection of IDMf Radio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boretron42 View Post
The thing about adding something like a "bannner" to the website means we need to know exactly what we want, how we're going to implement it, and dead set on keeping it there - and we all need to agree on it. It would be easier to modify the sidebar I'm thinking?
Ugh, see this wouldn't even work, we would need a popup of some kind yeah. I mean we tried having a whole forum for it to generate some of it's own advertising and view-wise it seemed to be working, but most of the feedback was from die-hards and it didn't seem like many new folks were saying anything.

I just, personally the last thing I want to see is random advertising for radio shows in off topic, side room, or even other threads.

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote