IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - What inspired YOU to start producing? and when did you start doing it?
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2013, 05:07 AM   #14
g0lem
Savage Mad Cunt
g0lem is a savage MCg0lem is a savage MCg0lem is a savage MCg0lem is a savage MCg0lem is a savage MCg0lem is a savage MCg0lem is a savage MCg0lem is a savage MCg0lem is a savage MCg0lem is a savage MCg0lem is a savage MC
brooklyn
MC Status: 32060
Re: What inspired YOU to start producing? and when did you start doing it?

i wanted to understand what i was listening to.

i'm a designer / visual artist by training / profession. i am very very much aware of the fact that you can't understand a work of art unless you understand the methods (and, in my personal opinion, and to a lesser extent, the conceptual framework that led to) that went into producing that piece.

understanding is still the goal for me. i may be attempting to create spaces with sound most of the time, but in the end, i'm just doing it all to be a more competent critic. if so happen to create something worth sharing (something accessible but not even remotely driven by expectations other than mine), i may share, but not for now....
g0lem is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to g0lem
relic (17-08-2013)