IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - Are we still all drinking?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 01:47 PM   #16
TheWizar
Savage Mad Cunt
TheWizar is a savage MCTheWizar is a savage MCTheWizar is a savage MCTheWizar is a savage MCTheWizar is a savage MCTheWizar is a savage MCTheWizar is a savage MCTheWizar is a savage MCTheWizar is a savage MCTheWizar is a savage MCTheWizar is a savage MC
Vermont
MC Status: 4837898
Re: Are we still all drinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
This is my problem. I go out for a few nips with some friends on a Tuesday night and ten minutes later I'm prepping to run down the street singing Fly me to the Moon or I'm headed to the cas to let it ride or whatever.

Although, nowadays I'm prevented by the injuries sustained during my rockstar years... Broken elbow, broken toes, numerous stitches, sprained everything... concussions... etc... Not to mention the drug and alcohol induced hospital visits. The pass-out in a pile of my own vomits and being carried out of the club because I drank a roofed Vodka and proceeded to pass out on the stage... Good times.

This is the problem with going full rave. You come out the other end and find yourself in some dark alley and the next week you've got a whole bunch of new mates who think you're awesome and you have no idea why...
Tell us a bedtime story, Jaded!

------------------
My latest work:
TheWizar is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote