IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com

IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com (https://www.idmforums.com/index.php)
-   Listening Booth (https://www.idmforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   [EDM] Mario - Yes Uh Oh Ah (https://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=147322)

Mario D 27-06-2017 08:32 PM

[EDM] Mario - Yes Uh Oh Ah

Something I started 2 days ago.

[Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Kyrpto 27-06-2017 10:47 PM

Re: [EDM] Mario - Yes Uh Oh Ah

Sick sick sick! I like how the intro gradually builds up and then the drop happens right on point. The break gives a nice variation to the track as well. Top notch mixing and great job as always!

Mario D 28-06-2017 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrpto (Post 1450437)
Sick sick sick! I like how the intro gradually builds up and then the drop happens right on point. The break gives a nice variation to the track as well. Top notch mixing and great job as always!

Tnx buddy :) Master channel is still empty, should be slightly better when I finish it.

VUNS 28-06-2017 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mario D (Post 1450421)
Something I started 2 days ago.

Love the break! The vocals and synths are awesome together! I really like how it all comes together too! Nice.

_nanonoise_ 28-06-2017 07:22 PM

cool track, good drive and melody. in the intro you could play with the reverb or add other effects to that small (vocal?) sample to make it more interesting.
nice break + vocals. I would layer it some more though, or add a bass-like string synth. For me the dissonant synth in that EDM like buildup breaks the gentle mood of your track a bit.
after the break it's nice and full, great trance sound and melody.

nice keep working on this :-)

Mario D 28-06-2017 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _nanonoise_ (Post 1450576)
cool track, good drive and melody. in the intro you could play with the reverb or add other effects to that small (vocal?) sample to make it more interesting.
nice break + vocals. I would layer it some more though, or add a bass-like string synth. For me the dissonant synth in that EDM like buildup breaks the gentle mood of your track a bit.
after the break it's nice and full, great trance sound and melody.

nice keep working on this :-)

those are very good suggestions! Ill post final result here. I got more progress on it but wanna finish it first.

Mario D 30-06-2017 07:46 PM

I've finished track. Sharing(reposting) is caring! I'll return favore.

Artimosmusic 02-08-2017 09:48 AM

Love the break! Awesome track!

Vilius J 03-08-2017 10:50 AM

Great track and quality in it ! Sounds very professional to me and that mood is right :) Good job ! :)

Mario D 05-08-2017 11:08 PM

Hey guys, thank you so much. I really like that track too so much :) :)
It's free download on: