IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com

IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com (https://www.idmforums.com/index.php)
-   IDMf Netlabel Albums + Discussion (https://www.idmforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   IDMf047: Open Genre Compilation [Submissions CLOSED] (https://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=141843)

oly 13-01-2016 06:43 AM

IDMf047: Open Genre Compilation [Submissions CLOSED]

NOW ANNOUNCING - IDMf047 OPEN GENRE COMPILATION

Yes friends, your eyes are correct in their gaze. The IDMforums Netlabel is quite pleased to announce our next open genre compilation album!

We've just had an excellent unofficial release at Christmas and the Netlabel minds have agreed that open genre comps tend to bring out the best and most submissions, since people don't feel limited and just cut loose with their finest craft! So we're going to go for a strong year here and try to really give the community a lot of opportunity to participate and contribute to some sick-ass albums.

Details, you say? YOU GOT EM

Submission Rules:

- All tracks submitted must be shared privately from a soundcloud link to the label email here:
[Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Any not privately shared or those that have been public before and have a load of plays and/or downloads will automatically disqualify you from the compilation selection process.
If you don't have a soundcloud account, other streaming services are fine as long as they offer equal ease and functionality to soundcloud - namely the ability to preview the track, the ability to share privately, and the ability to download the track in full lossless quality.

- All tracks must be submitted in WAV or AIFF format, with a minimum quality of 44100/24bit sample rate

- Minimum -6db Headroom with NOTHING on the master bus. Nothing. Not one effect. We'll be having the tracks mastered. This is a hard rule with no exceptions.

- Label your tracks filename with your full artist name, track title and forum name too. AGAIN MAKE SURE TO DO THIS OR YOUR SUB MAY WELL GET LOST AND FORGOTTEN. Lord knows I have my share of files called "hrhhrhhrhrhr dicks test render4" but have some professionalism with your final master for submission please. If we can't keep track of who subbed what, good tracks might get left off. SADFACE

- Include a contact email address in the info part of the track along with a clear indication that it is for the compilation.

We receive a lot of submissions for these compilations, so be aware that any not meeting the above basic requirements will not be entered for consideration at all.

It is 100% YOUR responsibility to make sure you do this.

THE DEETS ON THE DATES

submissions closed

Now go forth, yon cretins of cacophonous uproar and sonic upheaval, and send us some bangin choos breh

Don't disappoint Jean Luc.

:facepalm:

relic 13-01-2016 06:47 AM

Re: IDMf047: Open Genre Compilation [Submissions Open!]

SCHWING!

RFJ 13-01-2016 07:24 AM

In.

Great to see the netlabel in action.

A.M 13-01-2016 08:11 AM

Nice..looking forward to this for sure. :)

FunkMasterBrown 13-01-2016 08:32 AM

no copyrighted samples?

Benwaa 13-01-2016 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FunkMasterBrown (Post 1378076)
no copyrighted samples?

:rolleyes: c'mon man you been in this game long enough to know the answer to that :rolleyes:

liquid_air 13-01-2016 11:50 AM

Cool! I'll definitely give it a shot.

FunkMasterBrown 13-01-2016 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benwaa (Post 1378092)
:rolleyes: c'mon man you been in this game long enough to know the answer to that :rolleyes:

yeah but not everybody has, might be worth mentioning it...

edit: Or maybe not as NOBODY actually uses samples they shouldn't these days for some reason. Youre all squares

Jaded 13-01-2016 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benwaa (Post 1378092)

I totally should do something with Jeebuzz lady.

Mindsweeper 13-01-2016 07:51 PM

I should try and make a thing...

Vlantis 13-01-2016 08:16 PM

This might be the first time I'm able to finish something and send it in. I always did shit and then never got around to doing vocals, but not this time, baby!

rewir3d 13-01-2016 11:49 PM

Nice to see things ramping up around here again. I have a track in the works and this is a perfect opportunity to wrap it up. Thanks for the efforts of yet another fantastic release!

Kvlt O))) 14-01-2016 04:56 AM

I don't want to submit anything, but I'm posting to subscribe. I have a feeling this is going to be a good one!

Vlantis 14-01-2016 05:18 AM

You can subscribe without posting by clicking the "thread tools" at the top.

(As for me, I'm workin' on the song in my brain for the time being)

Oatbag 14-01-2016 05:40 AM

In before the lock.

Muse-ic 14-01-2016 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oatbag (Post 1378204)
In before the lock.

Whenever I see you post I start craving oatmeal. :)

lucky one 14-01-2016 12:31 PM

I think I will give it a try, open genre is my favourite one :)

Luc

eOnic 15-01-2016 07:26 PM

im in for this one.

LawrenceL342 16-01-2016 04:51 PM

yeah Im in :)

EdenC 18-01-2016 04:29 AM

Damn, and I'd just gotten a nice master on something too. Guess I'll submit, can't hurt!