IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com

IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com (https://www.idmforums.com/index.php)
-   Listening Booth (https://www.idmforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   [Electro] we sell boxes - Untitled Electro Track #1 (https://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=148961)

FTD 30-01-2018 04:23 PM

[Electro] we sell boxes - Untitled Electro Track #1

In the wake of more prominent producers slagging off both analogue hardware and people dabbling in electro because there’s been a few features on it, here’s a new track from me. It’s a slight departure from previous techno efforts, written primarily with the TR-8, Elektron Machinedrum and Analog Four.

[Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Inna Selez 30-01-2018 05:08 PM

Re: [Electro] we sell boxes - Untitled Electro Track #1

Man, this video is really creepy...

A.M 30-01-2018 06:00 PM

Loved both the track and the video..really solid work on both. Sorry, I don't really have anything to offer other than that. Great work as usual. :drinks:

pkreegi 30-01-2018 08:23 PM

multiple times i found myself wanting to quit, but then this song and video had some really odd constraints on me, so i was somehow forced to listen it to the end... Really good job

JKillz 31-01-2018 03:04 AM

This vid is so cool in a disturbing and awkward way lol.

Anyways, the track is pretty sweet. Has a lot of catchy effect work that makes it very interesting and good variation of parts. The drums stood out to me as the area that can benefit from some tweaks, but this is more personal tastes. I felt that the beat was stale after awhile and I was not a fan of the snare choice. However, in the grand scheme of things, it does have its own unique charm.

Overall, well done, very interesting track :)

FTD 01-02-2018 01:37 PM

Thank you all for taking the time to watch, I really appreciate that and the positive replies.

Cheers :)

ms_ 02-02-2018 09:15 PM

did you just secretly film some random people doing their regular daily yoga exercise?

anyway, cool track. Not my style but it has this industrial vibe. A quite minimal and sparse at most of it but this intentional idea of yours creates that atmosphere that works really well with that yoga tutorial video from expertvillage.

PPNDP 03-02-2018 09:45 AM

The video is well composed with the track - bizarre and surreal, like Lynch movies ;). Generally, I really like the style you represent, with elements of electro, techno, lo-fi and old-school vibe. The sounds you use are interesting. Can't really add anything about technical aspects, as I love the whole atmosphere.

6klop 04-02-2018 03:53 AM

Creepy video and creepy sound ! That clearly original music, that's good ! Nice job !