IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com

IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com (https://www.idmforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-IDMf Projects (https://www.idmforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=201)
-   -   [Various] Bearded Weirdo's show with Benwaa on NMS Radio - SUNDAYS 9pm UK time (https://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=135137)

Benwaa 02-10-2014 06:35 PM

[Various] Bearded Weirdo's show with Benwaa on NMS Radio - SUNDAYS 9pm UK time

Every Sunday I'm live on air, broadcasting nothing but quality electronic music in the form of a er... quality 2 hour DJ mix, live webcam and everything!
So.. See me there (or here?) at 9pm-12am(UK time) every Sunday on NMS RADIO!

if you'd like to send me your music to play then please do! :D

TUNE IN HERE: [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...]
or on your mobile/tablet thingy here: [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...]

See you there!

jVs 02-10-2014 07:03 PM

Re: [Various] lBearded Weirdo's show with Benwaa on NMS Radio - every Thurs 10pm UK t

Looking forward to tuning in! Also, is it too late to submit tracks?

Benwaa 02-10-2014 10:07 PM

Re: [Various] Bearded Weirdo's show with Benwaa on NMS Radio - every Thurs 10pm UK ti

back on the radio NOW! live mixing via video So tune in NOW!!
[Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...]

A.M 03-10-2014 01:53 AM

Re: [Various] Bearded Weirdo's show with Benwaa on NMS Radio - every Thurs 10pm UK ti

Bummer..missed the first show..didn't spot this until now. :rolleyes:

Also. you've got a typo in the OP above..

"..So.. See me there (or here?) at 10pm-12am(UK time) every Thursday on UGS RADIO!"

Catch ya next week. ;)

jVs 03-10-2014 01:55 AM

You missed it dude...Misses itssss!!!!

A.M 03-10-2014 04:55 AM

Yeah..I know..didn't even know he had another show up and running so soon after the last one..man, that was fast..the grass don't grow under Ben's feet, that for sure! :D

Trusty Steed 03-10-2014 10:15 AM

Excellent set yo.

Benwaa 03-10-2014 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.M (Post 1279912)
Bummer..missed the first show..didn't spot this until now. :rolleyes:

Also. you've got a typo in the OP above..

"..So.. See me there (or here?) at 10pm-12am(UK time) every Thursday on UGS RADIO!"

Catch ya next week. ;)

typo?? naaaaaaah :P

and yup back on the radio bitches! really loved playing 3 hours last night, bit of a journey even if i say so myself :)

Benwaa 09-10-2014 02:31 PM

been going through tracks ready for tonight's show on NMSRadio - expect beautiful sounds from the likes of [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...] , [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...] , [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...] [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...], [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...], [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...] and many many more!
Tune in for 10PM UK time tonight!
[Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Trusty Steed 09-10-2014 02:31 PM

Yeah boi

A.M 09-10-2014 10:46 PM

I wish they'd open the door early..man, it's brass monkey weather out here!

Benwaa 09-10-2014 10:53 PM

Live on air, mixing via webcam right now! so tune in for some beautiful music :)

A.M 09-10-2014 11:01 PM

Ben forgot to mention it's pretty cozy in there, too..nice ambiance in general and a good friendly crowd...plus they don't water down the booze. :drinks:

Benwaa 11-10-2014 01:18 PM

This week's show is now online! rather extended again at 4hrs 44 mins! all downloadable so simple to enjoy anywhere! no tracklist this week though, so if you want to know a track, comment where it is on the player!

Benwaa 16-10-2014 10:05 PM

it seems somehow one or tow of you were misguided in thinking the show was on yesterday, it's not!
tune in TONIGHT 10PM UK TIME! :D

that's in about 45 mins ;)

Trusty Steed 17-10-2014 03:16 PM

Bah, I was rather distracted last night, to say I was all falsely geared up for it the previous night. My bad. :P

Benwaa 19-10-2014 10:27 PM

This week's NMSRadio show is online to listen again and/or download, not as extended this week, but a little bit ;)
download, share enjoy, whatever! love :heart:
tracklist below

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...tr-16oct14.jpg

Benwaa 23-10-2014 06:55 PM

been going through tracks ready for tonight's show on Nmsradio - expect beautiful sounds from the likes of [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...] , [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...] , [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...], [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...], [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...], [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...] and many many more!
Tune in for 10PM UK time tonight!

jVs 23-10-2014 06:59 PM

I missed the last 2 shows, But I'll be on board for this one.:drinks:

Benwaa 23-10-2014 10:58 PM

I'm live on air now electronic DJmix via video Stream, Live now! [Only registered and activated mad cunts can see links. Click Here To Register...]