Things that piss you off the most

next time shoot their tires

Sounds like the true way to stand yer ground!

Someone stole our tip jar.

Me and the workmate spent a good ten minutes trying to narrow down who it might have been among the five people who walked in this very quiet day.

We don’t know. We just don’t know.

Also… cat hurt a front paw again. Keeping him indoors when he fucks himself up like that is a real pain in the ass. The whining…ffff

fuck em all up, all five of them. guaranteed to get your point across.

UK Child mental health services ! I’ll leave it at that :tired_face:

Honestly, twice as fast would still be VERY slow. Well done on putting a new site together, but guys that piece of design is… odd to say the least.

EDIT: Talking about the fade-in thing, but yeah, the orange text on orange background too. It’s unreadable.

Feedback and help from the community

The fade-in thing might be buried in a place we don’t have the skill to edit.

The orange text isn’t my favorite, we were trying to emulate the color scheme of the old site. Even though I can access that, I don’t want to change it until I run it by the team. We do have an official thread going for suggestions on the site design.

Things are just going to be slow. We’ve got four cooks in one kitchen and all of us are talking most changes and additions through instead of the alternative of a lot of doing/undoing/redoing.

EDIT: Just took the orange text issue to the back room.

Trying to get something out of your front pocket whilst driving, FFS, rip that fuckin pocket open, drop my phone, drop all my coins, phone stops ringing, who was it?? how dare you overtake me Mr Cocky Knobhead, ruin my day.
Next time i shall put my phone / coins somewhere else, but i wont will I. :disappointed_relieved:

i can’t buy a pre-sale Slayer final tour concert ticket without paying an extra $40 for a special fan package deal. I mean, i get that it is most likely a deterrent for scalpers to scoop up all of the prime seats before the actual tickets go on sale…but fuck…if i miss out on this concert because of those assclowns, i’ll be miffed, possibly even full blown pissed.

I might be the odd one out but I actually like the orange text. :):grinning: Just in case the other side needs a point. I also like the fade in. ducks Seriously, I think its nice.

I don’t mean the general orange text on the grey background, that’s fine. And I like that it has the good old colour scheme.

If I see the thing I’m talking about again maybe I’ll try to screengrab :wink:

Right on. All suggestions are welcome <3 A screen grab is useful with the new format.

pretty sure my fuckin’ virus TI snow died, or my DAW is fucked up… or my firestudio is… idk. Tried to record some lines today and nothing but static ridden distortion on every key press and glitched out mayhem in my DAW, causing it to not have any input or recording.

Shenanigans.

I’m sick of hardsynths. i wanna go back to softsynths where I can layer like 30 of them in a project file and not actually pre-record all this shit prior to editing.

Sad day today…

There’s an app for that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

lol…pfft :yum:

Imo if your synths are done for like you say I’d recycle them if i where you and proceed to use whatever leftover working parts for some diy builds or circuit bend them shits and record/sample the resulting sounds, but hey its your call…and it’s your gear that you spent your hard earned money on so…all I say weigh your options carefully

Definitely circuit bend them

When you find an album, and love it so much at a certain time in your life… and that time goes to shit… and that entire album is completely ruined now by bad memories and vibes that return every time you listened to it.

“Gore” by Deftones is that album for me… was going through such a rough time on it’s release and whenever it comes on it’s immediate anxiety and panic. Fuck.

I think I literally subconsciously figured out how to channel bad vibes into music and then discard it.

Which kind of sucks because there’s a lot of good music I ruin by listening to it too much at a certain time.

Balls.

Oooooh an isolated mystery keep me updated