The Tutorials Thread

This is lame. I grow so much so i can listen to trance or psy trance. :rofl::rofl::grin: But yeah nice guy and nice music for lil pump!

I think Reid Stefan live stream videos are very informative in case of information . Check them , it’s here https://www.youtube.com/user/reidiculousremix

made a tutorial on how to destroy transients…thanks guys for leading the way…

also made a tutorial for beginners about sidechaining to a filter/equalizer…eh

@1roomstudio just to better help visualize what i was talking about with glitch

Wow… I’ll have to check this out on the weekend… too overwhelmed at the moment! :scream:

Thanks for sharing :sunglasses:

Your skills with FL Studio are incredible!

That opened my ears … in a good way. I’m beginning to tune in to the logic a bit now.

Thanks for sharing :sunglasses:

apparently after talking to a youtube user they decided to make a better quality breakcore tutorial…it sorta made my day…

and a quick idm glitch tutorial how to glitch as you switch between different sequences

me futzin around and creating space in a track (without stereo imaging)

Hey. Can you please post it?

breakcore tutorial attempt X
me breaking down how i made a recent track…figured make a vid…as opposed to making a post and sounding like blowhard…hopefully its helpful to someone…if not then apologies…also just trying to add to information database…so dont mind me…

whats going on in the right channel?? im almost curious enough to isolate it and figure out what it is :slight_smile:

Also found this may inspire people with ideas.

Thank you for that @stealth… I always wondered what I was looking at with this spectrograms… still not sure how to make use of it… but it’s something to think about :thinking:

I found it! I can’t remember where. I’m not even barely versed enough in theory to approach creating something like this, ha.

Good question on the Genre though, I’m not positive. I guess anything that includes these instruments?