The token IDM thread

Sounds awesome. I know this dude has done a ton of big time movie trailers (Prometheus, Interstellar, Star Wars). First heard about him on this hilarious podcast with Matt Lange where they spend an hour and a half pouring a couple of cases of Budweiser down the drain:

For some reason I recall Lange being an idmfer…things that make you go huh

He certainly was. He mastered at least the first half dozen IDMf label releases and appeared on a bunch of them too (as “Altered Tensions”).

Been listening to a lot of Ruby My Dear lately. Dude is so fluid.

get this
episode 2 is out
absolute underground superstar

IDM still hype I heard
get on the train quick

It’s not new anymore, but does Jon Hopkins count?

Woulg
Bfnk
Man from sol…
Basically The glitch with friends comp

Mindwaves music testing the water after 4 years of silence. They just released this compilation of pure IDM experimentalism and its eventual pussytronics knob fiddling. It’s available as a name-your-price release till the 15th

personal pick : rasmus meinert and rasmus fisker’s tracks, two artists I’ve never heard of, are both good compositions, meinert’s has a electroacoustic vibe that I dig, and fisker’s is full of creative rhythmic ideas. Sofus Forsberg is on there too, I’d love to hear from him more often. WHRK’s detuned pads as an interlude like a gateway drug to his spastic cutup idm

check it out guize