The IDMf Netlabel is honored to announce our 53rd release

XVF - ISO
12.20.18 - Out Now

1. ib347x
  2. After Effects
  3. FML LOL
  4. Wayside
  5. She’s Gone

From the ashes of something that once was comes a release to usher in a new era for the IDMfNetlabel, it’s catalog and associated forum. Bringing his unmistakeable style to a now revamped collective of long-time IDMforum artists, members, and listeners, XVF brings the catalog forward. Pushing boundaries into the unknown sonics of glitch, ambient, soundscape and trashcan-electronics XVF carefully coaxes the listener into a state of unknowing surrender. This release in many ways represents the IDMfNetlabel Catalog at it’s creative peak. This record is best played at high volume so turn it up, sit back, let go.

Don’t forget about our 52nd release Metaside - Kallisti
Watch this section of the forum for continuing updates and back catalog information

ISO is composed and mixed by XFV
Mastering by James Pingel
Released by the IDMfNetlabel under a Creative Commons License

The preview is promising - waiting for the whole thing!

I am honored :slight_smile:

Good luck with it buddy, eagerly await, wont be long now!

Thursday is just around the corner!!!

Here’s a few track notes provided by XVF related to the preview track. We’ll have more of this type of stuff and other bonuses post release.

Watch this space!

Looking forward to getting into this, just two days of waiting left…

Within hours…

Watch this space!

salivates

The IDMf Netlabel is honored to announce our 53rd release

XVF - ISO
12.20.18 - Out Now

1. ib347x
  2. After Effects
  3. FML LOL
  4. Wayside
  5. She’s Gone

From the ashes of something that once was comes a release to usher in a new era for the IDMfNetlabel, it’s catalog and associated forum. Bringing his unmistakeable style to a now revamped collective of long-time IDMforum artists, members, and listeners, XVF brings the catalog forward. Pushing boundaries into the unknown sonics of glitch, ambient, soundscape and trashcan-electronics XVF carefully coaxes the listener into a state of unknowing surrender. This release in many ways represents the IDMfNetlabel Catalog at it’s creative peak. This record is best played at high volume so turn it up, sit back, let go.

Don’t forget about our 52nd release Metaside - Kallisti
Watch this section of the forum for continuing updates and back catalog information

ISO is composed and mixed by XFV
Mastering by James Pingel
Released by the IDMfNetlabel under a Creative Commons License

I like that this got put right at the top of the page (edit: every page!). This is the kind of stuff I think a lot of people have been asking for, and I think this release is going to make people very happy.

Great release! I enjoyed it. Congrats @bfk !

I am truely honored…I originally made this for the quaterly album writing month that occurs every once in a while on this very forum…so i hope that it gets people’s creative juices flowing, so be on the lookout for more bonuses, also lol at my bad grammar for the production notes,

Also thank you all for everything in the time that I’ve been apart of this forum even through the ups and downs of it all, it was a pleasure, and i cant repeat this enough thank you all for everything.
sincerely,
Xvf

Wow, that was an experience! Short but very impressive. Love the noisy yet very defined textures and the overall futuristic atmospheres in this. And some sweet sound design, specifically on those noise bursts, and especially in After Effects.

My fav is the last track, She’s Gone, deep, melodic and partly tense or even disturbing, yet constantly streaming onwards softly, like the icy river of broken dreams and sweet memories… :snowflake:

I dare hope we all get some STEMS for Christmas…? :grinning:

not going to spoil it, but like i said be on the lookout for bonuses,… wink wink,

Also happy holidays to everyone if you celebrate them

Stoked to see the response here. Big thanks to b’fkd / bfk / xvf for putting this release together for us. Such a great way to wrap up the year following the death of the Old IDMf.

Stems? For Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, Tuesday? Interesting thought. Maybe Santa, the winter gods, the tooth fairy, the Baby Jesus or some ass hole will drop some by for us next week. In the meantime, enjoy the next few days, hopefully everyone gets some kind of break and can chill for a minute.

After Effects is definitely my favorite track. Really like how destroyed the progression gets, and the overall aesthetic is really badass.

Well done @bfk!

Simply put I really love this release.