BB118 - Beat the Clock

Anybody who’d like to weigh in on discussion as to limiting entries to one per participant, check the discussion thread here:

Hey, thanks to everyone who made tracks!

I’m having trouble setting up the poll on my phone, so I won’t be able to get the voting set up until I get back home to my PC. Should have it posted by the end of the day.

Which one is your entry, @Unk_Nown?

Alright, the poll is up. Thanks everyone for participating, and bonus points to @IO_Madness and @Unk_Nown for posting multiple tracks. Hopefully I got your preferred track in the poll, let me know if I need to change it.

Voting closes the morning of November 9th!

@7asid I’ve also been around the BB’s long and enough and done more to keep them going probably than any other member, there has never been a “tradition” of submitting more than one track, most often people submit only one, and I’m saying that entries are limited to one. Further discussion in the BB Discussion thread.

@typea33
Like the shimmery pads, cool beat glitchyness. It makes me want to check out Bitwig!

@7asid
Nifty glitches

@Faintbrush
Chaotic and disorienting. I like the stabs around :45. Cool stuff.

@Unk_Nown
Interesting 7/4. Good way of stretching out the length. Dig the melodic part jumping around. Like the ominous dark bass.

@typea33
Texture of the melody, kick hihat snare, bass are great, sounds clean alltogether. I do not like pitch shifting too much or the linear structure of track.
@7asid
Intro is gold. I like how you sampled vocals inside, various details, the happy mood of the track, ending.
@Faintbrush
It reminds me on an experiment i made.
I like bass the most, opera vocals. Has some nice percussion too.
@IO_Madness
4/2? It is short, interesting passages between rythms, alien melody is nice, bass melody too. Reminds me on a acid themed band.

4/2? You mean time signature? No, 4/4. It’s short because 32 bars of 4/4 at 165 BPM is only 46.545 seconds (disclaimer, my tracks are not at 165 cuz I totally missed that part, just remembered it needed to be DnB).

thats not quite what i said actually

We have a winner, congrats @IO_Madness!

Oh snap! Alright, I’ll get a sample pack in order!