IDMf ARTISTS: Because of space filling up on the netlabel website...
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Netlabel Albums + Discussion Chat about IDMf label releases goes here.

Old 18-12-2010, 01:07 AM   #1
fid
IDMf Artist
fid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MC
\(_o)/
MC Status: 2147483647
Thanked 3,557 Times in 1,969 Posts
Icon2 IDMf ARTISTS: Because of space filling up on the netlabel website...

...I'm going to be hiding any artist profile that doesn't have any content in it. This will either encourage people to have actual content on their label page or save us some room for the the breadth of new artists we have to release!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

If you want your profile updated, give me the details!

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Br/ainfu+ked View Post
h̷e̶y̴ ̷m̷a̴n̸ ̵l̶e̷t̴s̷ ̵f̷a̸c̴e̶ ̷i̶t̸ ̶s̸o̵m̵e̴t̷i̴m̴e̴s̶ ̸i̴t̷s̴ ̴j̴u̶s̶t̸ ̸t̴o̴x̵i̷c̴ ̵a̵n̶d̸ ̵j̷u̶s̷t̴ ̶k̸i̶l̶l̵s̶ ̷l̷e̶g̷i̶t̷i̴m̴a̵t̶e̵ ̷i̵n̷t̶e̷r̸e̸s̶t̷,̸ ̸b̷e̴t̷t̵e̶r̵ ̷t̷o̸ ̸h̸a̷v̷e̸ ̷"̶q̷u̴a̶l̷i̸t̷y̸ ̴p̶o̶s̴t̶s̸"̷ ̷t̸h̶e̸n̵ ̵b̶e̴ ̴t̵h̶e̴ ̷a̸m̷u̸s̷e̶m̵e̷n̷t̶ ̵p̸a̷r̶k̸ ̵o̵f̸ ̴s̶h̵e̶n̸n̴a̸n̶i̷g̸a̶n̶s̴ ̶a̴n̸d̸ ̸b̵u̶l̷l̶s̴h̴i̵t̶.̷.̴.̴o̸t̶h̶e̶r̸w̷i̵s̴e̵ ̵w̷h̸a̶t̴ ̶y̴o̷u̸r̵ ̷l̵e̴f̶t̶ ̴w̴i̵t̸h̵ ̵i̴s̷ ̶a̷ ̶c̴e̵s̶s̶p̷o̵o̵l̶ ̸a̷n̵d̴ ̴n̸o̶ ̷o̷n̴e̶ ̵w̷a̵n̴t̶s̷ ̷t̴o̷ ̷l̵i̸v̴e̵ ̷i̴n̷ ̴a̷ ̷c̴e̶s̸s̷p̸o̷o̶l̸.̵
fid is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:51 AM   #2
fid
IDMf Artist
fid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MCfid is a savage MC
\(_o)/
Re: IDMf ARTISTS: Because of space filling up on the netlabel website...

bmup for gaert jsuitce

------------------
Quote:
h̷e̶y̴ ̷m̷a̴n̸ ̵l̶e̷t̴s̷ ̵f̷a̸c̴e̶ ̷i̶t̸ ̶s̸o̵m̵e̴t̷i̴m̴e̴s̶ ̸i̴t̷s̴ ̴j̴u̶s̶t̸ ̸t̴o̴x̵i̷c̴ ̵a̵n̶d̸ ̵j̷u̶s̷t̴ ̶k̸i̶l̶l̵s̶ ̷l̷e̶g̷i̶t̷i̴m̴a̵t̶e̵ ̷i̵n̷t̶e̷r̸e̸s̶t̷,̸ ̸b̷e̴t̷t̵e̶r̵ ̷t̷o̸ ̸h̸a̷v̷e̸ ̷"̶q̷u̴a̶l̷i̸t̷y̸ ̴p̶o̶s̴t̶s̸"̷ ̷t̸h̶e̸n̵ ̵b̶e̴ ̴t̵h̶e̴ ̷a̸m̷u̸s̷e̶m̵e̷n̷t̶ ̵p̸a̷r̶k̸ ̵o̵f̸ ̴s̶h̵e̶n̸n̴a̸n̶i̷g̸a̶n̶s̴ ̶a̴n̸d̸ ̸b̵u̶l̷l̶s̴h̴i̵t̶.̷.̴.̴o̸t̶h̶e̶r̸w̷i̵s̴e̵ ̵w̷h̸a̶t̴ ̶y̴o̷u̸r̵ ̷l̵e̴f̶t̶ ̴w̴i̵t̸h̵ ̵i̴s̷ ̶a̷ ̶c̴e̵s̶s̶p̷o̵o̵l̶ ̸a̷n̵d̴ ̴n̸o̶ ̷o̷n̴e̶ ̵w̷a̵n̴t̶s̷ ̷t̴o̷ ̷l̵i̸v̴e̵ ̷i̴n̷ ̴a̷ ̷c̴e̶s̸s̷p̸o̷o̶l̸.̵
Old 20-04-2011, 06:17 PM   #3
Jazzyspoon
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
Jazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MC
Denver, CO
MC Status: 35997246

I'm checking in to say I want to be included/updated. I'll get my details/bio to you soon.

------------------
Jazzyspoon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 08:22 PM   #4
fid
IDMf Artist
\(_o)/

Yes! We need yours!

------------------
Quote:
Old 20-05-2011, 09:20 AM   #5
Benwaa

hmmm, i don't appear to have an artist profile on there as benwaa, just as theMaLm

so here's me bio and a pic

Quote:
Ben has been a DJ for near on 16 years. First getting a taste for quality dance music thanks to quality progressive house and techno back in the early 90's The passion for this music was so great that ben felt a burning passion to not only listen to this music but to spread the word of it as much as he could, and so here on in started his mission in life. To explore music and expose it to as many people as possible.
Throughout his DJ career Ben has managed to do this extremely well, having DJ'd regularly in Berlin and also more far flung places such as Egypt and Bulgaria. Also broadcasting on Radio, his sets have become very unique and much sought after. His style goes all the way from Deep almost ambient house right through to quality techno. Always a journey with twists and turns and his own one off edits, any set from Ben is an exciting ride through the aural delights that make him tick. After many years of DJing, Ben realized that just playing others' records wasn't enough, so, he set out to create the music he had within and share that with the world.
For the past 6 years Ben has been producing under the name of "Benwaa" and to much success. Many quality productions and remixes under his belt have stood him alongside many top names. Active on the label for 1, 5, 9, 13 music releasing his work and with further releases on the much acclaimed Montenegro Recordings. you can find Ben's releases to buy and download on beatport here in theplayer below
His production style matches his DJ sets but is also much more diverse, he creates the music that comes from within, taking in various styles and influences. At the moment Ben is very busy in the studio working on an album, Mastering for IDMF netlabel and also 1, 5, 9, 13 Music! whilst always working on various remixes and collaborations too.
His latest release is a dancefloor driven tech-house twosome in the form of Bare & Nang and is out on 1, 5, 9, 13 Music! via beatport and other leading digital download stores now, nang is also available on the Doppelganger presents Techno Underground Vol. 8 compilation.
His production is very much in demand, and he is the rising star of the modern electronic moment. Be sure to get hold of his tracks as they are guaranteed to be future classics.
Thanks for your continued support!

cheers fid
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 05:01 PM   #6
Jazzyspoon
Jazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MC
Denver, CO

Being pretty lame at creating promotional material, I wrote/plagiarised this one up from various descriptions around the net:

Jazzyspoon (aka Jason Pottorff) is an electronic musician/producer/sound designer/remixer currently based out of Seattle, WA. Preferring not to be confined to one subgenre or musical style makes it difficult to pinpoint a category for his music, you'll likely find his biggest fanbase is comprised mostly of hardcore audiophiles and other electronic musicians. He is best known for continually experimenting in his studio to find the perfect hybrid of IDM, downtempo, glitch, trip hop, rock, shoegaze, industrial, ambient, electro, dubstep, breaks, jazz, club, and so on. Enjoying the artistic exploration process so much more rewarding than commercial success, he might almost hope to never find that perfect hybrid so that he may continue creatively growing and learning new techniques. Generally releasing only one Jazzyspoon CD every year or two for both personal and quality purposes, he can regularly be found sharing his current musical explorations and knowledge on forums across the net. His most recent CD "Circle When Finished" was so well received that the IDMf Netlabel put out [IDMf015] "Circle When Remixed", consisting of reinterpretations of his tracks from nine different contributing IDMf artists from the label. You can listen to more and current musings by Jazzyspoon at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
or at his homebase [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

The pic is optional.

------------------
Old 18-11-2011, 08:21 PM   #7
Jazzyspoon
Denver, CO

lol, I guess I never got mine added to the site.

------------------
Old 18-11-2011, 08:29 PM   #8
Benwaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzyspoon View Post
lol, I guess I never got mine added to the site.

just doing it right this very second

edit: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by Benwaa; 18-11-2011 at 08:40 PM..
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 09:15 PM   #9
Jazzyspoon
Denver, CO

wow, Justin Bieber approved... it's gonna be a good day. Thanks, Benwaa.

------------------
Old 19-11-2011, 01:47 AM   #10
fid
IDMf Artist
\(_o)/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzyspoon View Post
wow, Justin Bieber approved... it's gonna be a good day. Thanks, Benwaa.

Advertisements

------------------
Quote: