[Orchestral] Tunes Of A Good Boy - Alone and Unjudged
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 24-06-2014, 06:35 AM   #1
dajwxp
Knob Twiddler
dajwxp is a glorious beacon of lightdajwxp is a glorious beacon of lightdajwxp is a glorious beacon of lightdajwxp is a glorious beacon of lightdajwxp is a glorious beacon of light
NOT in China~
MC Status: 460
[Orchestral] Tunes Of A Good Boy - Alone and Unjudged

Direct link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Soooo...silently, while I've been away from this place, I've stole some inspiration from RFJ's insanely beautiful release - I'll credit this so much more in the near future, and I've done a two-month long project which eventually culminated as the most intimate, introspective track that I ever could have written.

Erm...it's voice + orchestra + ambient effects. Probably not what you'd expect here.

And I'm releasing an album this Thursday under my new stage name ^^! If you're a cool guy please go check it out, whee~

Also, most importantly, there's lots of Christian stuff in the text. I really hope that I don't strike a nerve anywhere, because religious topics are pretty sensitive, but hey, if it bothers you, please do treat it as absolute music <3.

Much love!

p.s. I'm not a girl! I got someone to read that for me~

p.p.s. I'm not sure why the sibilance was such a nightmare here. The multiband compressor was already compressing 15:1 and I still couldn't get the "s" sounds down. Oh well~

Last edited by dajwxp; 24-06-2014 at 06:45 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
| new album! |

| soundcloud! | bandcamp! |

always in search of sexy idmf music!~
dajwxp is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Orchestral] Tunes Of A Good Boy - Alone and Unjudged.