Sampling youtube on iPad, iPad Mini and iPhone
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Tutorials Section Found or written an interesting tutorial recently? Share it here.

Old 26-01-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
lonewolf
lonewolf is a savage MClonewolf is a savage MClonewolf is a savage MClonewolf is a savage MClonewolf is a savage MClonewolf is a savage MClonewolf is a savage MClonewolf is a savage MClonewolf is a savage MClonewolf is a savage MClonewolf is a savage MC
London
MC Status: 129804
Icon6 Sampling youtube on iPad, iPad Mini and iPhone

I found a wicked way to sample from youtube, or any other site that has videos or music etc, all you need is as follows

TDownloader (free with restrictions, upgradable for £1.99)
Audioshare (£3.99)

All you have to do is browse for the media that you want to sample via TDownloader and play it, a pop out dialogue will appear saying "audio/video link found" giving you the option to download it or not.

Select download and the media will download. Once it has downloaded it will appear in the archive (middle button at the bottom) in the downloads folder. Select the file and it should start playing, stop it for now, in the top righthand corner there will be a button marked "Open in" press that and you should find links to other apps on your device that can use it.

Select "Open in Audioshare" and Audioshare will open with the file opened.

Now all you have to do is press the "Tools" button and select "Convert to LPCM) which will convert it to a 16bit wav file.

Now you have a .wav file that can be emailed, uploaded to Soundcloud or audio Pasted into another app (ie. Beatmaker 2).

I hope you find this useful as it has helped me get my sampling on whilst at work

Anymore tips and workarounds gratefully received.

Advertisements

------------------
An open mind sees the world reflected within them, but a closed mind looks for the world to be their reflection. - Brian Winkler

Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today. - James D
lonewolf is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 11:29 PM   #2
Divercity
Red Gains signifies POWER
Divercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MC
MC Status: 109299477
Re: Sampling youtube on iPad, iPad Mini and iPhone

I just use youtubedownloader when necessary.

Just paste the URL and select the quality.

------------------
"Live the early years of your life like most people wont, so you can live the rest of your life like most people can't"
Divercity is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 08:50 PM   #3
Bo-Ash-Oak
Minor Glitch
Bo-Ash-Oak is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: Sampling youtube on iPad, iPad Mini and iPhone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divercity View Post
I just use youtubedownloader when necessary.

Just paste the URL and select the quality.
Yeah same, it's cheap cuz it's freeeeeeeee

Advertisements

Bo-Ash-Oak is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote