[Piano] Qianta - My first piano song [not finished yet]
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 13-06-2017, 06:49 PM   #1
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
YEAH THAT'LL SHOW EM!
MC Status: 2413671
[Piano] Qianta - My first piano song [not finished yet]

Hi everyone, I don't know what to say about this little song that came up a few days ago... I thought since I'ts been about 8 months since I got my piano I should try to create something in it... I hope you guys like what I have so far, and if you guys could show me any piano song that you like or maybe that my song reminds you of one song that would be helpful

Last edited by A.M; 13-06-2017 at 07:08 PM.. Reason: title fixed

Advertisements

------------------
COME SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY, MAKE SOMETHING IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES!

Qianta is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Piano] Qianta - My first piano song [not finished yet].
Old 13-06-2017, 10:16 PM   #2
metalzone2000
IDMf Artist
metalzone2000 is a savage MCmetalzone2000 is a savage MCmetalzone2000 is a savage MCmetalzone2000 is a savage MCmetalzone2000 is a savage MCmetalzone2000 is a savage MCmetalzone2000 is a savage MCmetalzone2000 is a savage MCmetalzone2000 is a savage MCmetalzone2000 is a savage MCmetalzone2000 is a savage MC
Houston, Texas
MC Status: 57924
Re: [Piano] Qianta - My first piano song [not finished yet]

That is a pretty nice track there man! Fuck yeah! Great feel and flow to it. Nice chord changes in the middle. I even started singing to it rofl. But yeah cant wait to hear the finished product. Cheers!

------------------

A random patch I did with Bazille, Gverb, AM Pitchshifter, Autotalent, and 24 random LFO's in Renoise.
metalzone2000 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2017, 11:43 PM   #3
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
YEAH THAT'LL SHOW EM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalzone2000 View Post
That is a pretty nice track there man! Fuck yeah! Great feel and flow to it. Nice chord changes in the middle. I even started singing to it rofl. But yeah cant wait to hear the finished product. Cheers!
thanks man i never imagined vocals over the piano but now i can sort of imagine what it would sound like

------------------

Old 14-06-2017, 03:51 PM   #4
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1837127

Nice playing and very relaxing, like it. Is that live and miked or plugin and quantized?

Where's the signature 808

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2017, 05:02 PM   #5
Qianta
IDMf Artist
YEAH THAT'LL SHOW EM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFXxx View Post
Nice playing and very relaxing, like it. Is that live and miked or plugin and quantized?

Where's the signature 808
i played it live, but since I consider myself still a beginner on the piano, my tempo was quite off in some parts... and I thought to myself if i'm gunna upload a work in progress, might as well organize it neatly once I have all the song written down, I'll play it live and probably record myself playing it and upload it

your right it needs more 808

------------------

Old 15-06-2017, 02:07 AM   #6
l3ug
Microknight
l3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to alll3ug is a name known to all
Livorno
MC Status: 610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qianta View Post
Hi everyone, I don't know what to say about this little song that came up a few days ago... I thought since I'ts been about 8 months since I got my piano I should try to create something in it... I hope you guys like what I have so far, and if you guys could show me any piano song that you like or maybe that my song reminds you of one song that would be helpful

pretty great! love it, the harmony is "realy sad", with much hope rising in the final bridge, i just image a 90 bpm construction on it or with a 180 drill'n bass/acid can be also great,

the mood is quite good: goes more than good even on its own!!

------------------
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
Philip K. Dick

l3ug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 03:24 AM   #7
AndImBack
Learning The Ropes
AndImBack is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Amazing as a beginner,... now m feelin like I to need to learn how to play a paino....Keep inspirin
AndImBack is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 05:40 AM   #8
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Mario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond repute
Croatia
MC Status: 2960

Great job. Download some simphonic vsti. Will be great for this track, cello in the background.

Reminds me of a piano peace I did 7 years ago when I was learning music. I still am.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
Mario D is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 01:48 PM   #9
Entox
Deep Underground
Entox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond repute
Bristol
MC Status: 2184

Piano sounds mice mate.

Are you going to build it into a full track?

------------------
Entox is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 06:03 PM   #10
Qianta
IDMf Artist
YEAH THAT'LL SHOW EM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entox View Post
Piano sounds mice mate.

Are you going to build it into a full track?
thanks :') and yes! I want to eventually make it into a full 4 - 5 minute song i'm pretty stuck right now lol but i'm going to practice more and hopefully finish it sooner or later

Advertisements

------------------