[footwork / trap] Boat Hemp - every night and every day
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 24-05-2017, 07:39 PM   #1
soladb
Microknight
soladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to behold
Michigan
MC Status: 907
[footwork / trap] Boat Hemp - every night and every day

new track. let me know what you guys think. kind of rushed this one.

Last edited by A.M; 24-05-2017 at 09:30 PM.. Reason: title fixed

Advertisements

------------------
soladb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [footwork / trap] Boat Hemp - every night and every day.
Old 26-05-2017, 06:11 PM   #2
Sonar
Analog Lurker
Sonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of lightSonar is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
Re: [footwork / trap] Boat Hemp - every night and every day

I like that there's much action. You have a lot of ideas! It feels like there's not much to be added in regard to composition, I think you should work on mixing now. You may try to use more stereo. Make vocals and laughter more echo-like. A weird sound at 4:40 - I don't mean to be childish, but it sounds kinda offensive

Hope to see your progress with this track!

Advertisements

Sonar is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote