[Electronica] Thorne - Casamir (Chaotix Remix)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 22-05-2017, 02:30 AM   #1
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver
MC Status: 752900
[Electronica] Thorne - Casamir (Chaotix Remix)

Sorry for the weird depressing music haha.

Advertisements

------------------
Chaotix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Electronica] Thorne - Casamir (Chaotix Remix).
Old 22-05-2017, 09:23 PM   #2
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver
Re: [Electronica] Thorne - Casamir (Chaotix Remix)

Also since voting is such a required thing for contests now a days. I'll just leave the voting link here if anybody wants to. If not all good too

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
Old 23-05-2017, 03:19 PM   #3
TheHammockCrew
Learning The Ropes
TheHammockCrew is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Sounds good mate! I like the different cymbals played at the drop, brings a lot of diversity to the track.
TheHammockCrew is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 05:24 PM   #4
dj_patm
Master of the LFO
dj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MCdj_patm is a savage MC
Calgary
MC Status: 256174

This is so good!

Love when it hits in the 2nd half. Only thing I'd say is the guitar seems to have some filter on it that makes it sound like it's being recorded through an old mic. It's not a huge issue since there's a lot going on in the track and the distortion masks it but it's something that stuck out for me.

Otherwise this is A+. Would listen again.

------------------
http://www.facebook.com/mystricmusic

I like remixing pop songs.
dj_patm is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2017, 04:30 PM   #5
Kyrpto
Knob Twiddler
Kyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of lightKyrpto is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510

Very smooth flowing tracks. I like the chill vocals and the general progression of the song. Sounds emotional but not depressing.

------------------
Kyrpto is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2017, 04:41 PM   #6
Rvrsal
Minor Glitch
Rvrsal has much to be proud ofRvrsal has much to be proud ofRvrsal has much to be proud ofRvrsal has much to be proud ofRvrsal has much to be proud ofRvrsal has much to be proud ofRvrsal has much to be proud ofRvrsal has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1010

I really dig the track, the vocals sound tight and crisp, and the layering on the breakdown works great! Maybe you could keep tweaking the distorted vocal part to make sure it still cuts through the mix nicely, I feel like it gets a tad lost at some parts.

the drums work really well as well too, I love all the percs in there. One thing I think I'm hearing though (I might be completely wrong on this) is that it seems like the Gain reduction on your kick compressor isn't resetting between every hit, making it sound somewhat uneven. If it's the case, maybe you could bring the release time down? (again, I might be completely wrong)

Great track in any case! Will definitely upvote it!
Cheers
Rvrsal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2017, 12:56 AM   #7
Derpgerpwalrus
Minor Glitch
Derpgerpwalrus is a jewel in the roughDerpgerpwalrus is a jewel in the roughDerpgerpwalrus is a jewel in the rough
Houston, TX
MC Status: 260

Definitely wasn't expecting the second half to hit the way it did, definitely captivating. I've also never heard the original track before this one but yours is a very neat arrangement. Extremely cohesive flow. The reversed (I'm assuming mallet samples) in the beginning as a texture I thought were super cool. I'd say my only complaint is the toms at the end had a very clipped sound to them. Overall, it's a really clean track mix wise, sounds pretty great. Will definitely throw a vote your way. **Edit: on the 30th when it opens for the public
Derpgerpwalrus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2017, 07:35 AM   #8
RAMOS
Minor Glitch
RAMOS is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Sick tune man!
I liked the plucked you used at the begining
The vocal is awsome also
The sub and the kicks sound great
I miss some high frequnecy in the hihats but thats a matter of taste so good job anyway
RAMOS is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2017, 12:06 PM   #9
Khappa MJ
Regular Freak
Khappa MJ will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

Cool! ... just a thing, why so many voice sophistications?
For my opinion voice should sound a bit more natural, but of course this is just my idea
Khappa MJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2017, 01:39 PM   #10
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khappa MJ View Post
Cool! ... just a thing, why so many voice sophistications?
For my opinion voice should sound a bit more natural, but of course this is just my idea

I don't have any control over what cadence they choose to sing the song haha.

Advertisements

------------------