Pensado's Place
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Tutorials Section Found or written an interesting tutorial recently? Share it here.

Old 15-09-2013, 10:11 PM   #1
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45943731
Thanked 5,711 Times in 3,598 Posts
Pensado's Place

Just wanted to give anyone that's not seen his videos a head's up.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

The long form videos aren't as good imo since they are mostly interviews and mostly don't get into studio engineering advice, the one's I really take to are the "Into The Lair" short form videos where Dave shows you ways to spice up mixes and actually addresses many of the various questions I see get posted here quite a bit, like how to get your mono sounds to be stereo and not have phase problems. So check em out, they really are worth the time and you WILL learn at least one thing you didn't know before if you can get past Dave's...uh...um...uhhhhhhh...penchant for...uh...uhhh...leaving spaces...in...you know....his words.

Advertisements

------------------
brumski
Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote