[Dark Techno] Nozu - Bounce (James Pingel Remix)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 13-04-2018, 04:42 PM   #1
White Noise
IDMf Artist
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 25110
[Dark Techno] Nozu - Bounce (James Pingel Remix)

Hey guys, I've been doing remixes over on Metapop off and on for a few months and I think this is the best I've done so far. Unfortunately, the terms of their site say that I can't release this on my own elsewhere, so I have to link you to them. Heavy bass and drums, lots of noise and reverb, 7 minutes long. I think if you liked IDMf 048, this is gonna be right up your alley.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to White Noise
A.M (14-04-2018)
Old 14-04-2018, 12:56 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 195260
Thanked 3,905 Times in 2,908 Posts
Re: [Dark Techno] Nozu - Bounce (James Pingel Remix)

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Noise View Post
Hey guys, I've been doing remixes over on Metapop off and on for a few months and I think this is the best I've done so far. Unfortunately, the terms of their site say that I can't release this on my own elsewhere, so I have to link you to them. Heavy bass and drums, lots of noise and reverb, 7 minutes long. I think if you liked IDMf 048, this is gonna be right up your alley.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Really enjoyed this..love how it undulates and moves as the track progresses..nice work, J.

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote