[House-ish] James Pingel - Wavemaker
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 27-03-2018, 08:57 AM   #1
White Noise
IDMf Artist
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 25210
[House-ish] James Pingel - Wavemaker

Hey guys, I've put my first EP together. I named it Wavemaker because that's a fun way for me to refer to speaker drivers, which is really where the rubber meets the road when it comes to electronic music. I think a lot of people forget that and get absorbed in processes, which is something I try and avoid to a degree, and is part of what leads to the "raw" sound.

This EP is, I think, the best work I did last year, all held back to be released together. I'll put a link to the bandcamp page here, may have it available on a few other storefronts as well if I can get Distrokid to play nice with SC, Hearthis, and Bandcamp too. I'll put your soundcloud link for streaming below that. Hope you enjoy at least part of it!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
White Noise is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 05:02 PM   #2
White Noise
IDMf Artist
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 25210
Re: [House-ish] James Pingel - Wavemaker

Hey guys, I just realized that I made the soundcloud playlist public, but not the tracks

That should be fixed now, and I have it up on my hearthis as well.

Advertisements

------------------
White Noise is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote