[IDM Braindance] NeuNeuNeuReceiver - NeuNeuNeuReceiver - Waste HEad 113
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 18-03-2018, 04:57 PM   #1
Schnork
IDMf Artist
Schnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MC
MC Status: 19910
[IDM Braindance] NeuNeuNeuReceiver - Waste HEad 113

Usually my tracks are not very melodic, I mostly use percussive material and the overall feeling is rather dark - but this time I thought Id try to make a nice, melodic and cheerful track!

What do you guys think?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by Schnork; 19-03-2018 at 09:01 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
Schnork is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [IDM Braindance] NeuNeuNeuReceiver - NeuNeuNeuReceiver - Waste HEad 113.
Old 31-03-2018, 01:54 PM   #2
crog
IDMf's latest spammer
crog is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: [IDM Braindance] NeuNeuNeuReceiver - NeuNeuNeuReceiver - Waste HEad 113

digging the squlches man! what acid maker r u using there?
crog is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 10:35 AM   #3
Schnork
IDMf Artist
Schnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MCSchnork is a savage MC

Thx. The track is almost entirely Analog Keys, many parts played with the keyboard with use of AT and the joystick mapped to many destinations and use of its onboard fx.
The chords in the beginning are also Analog Keys in poly mode with AT and modulation.
Basslines and sequences are all Analog Keys.
The chords in the last part are modulated wavetable from Massive.
Drums are Octatrack.

------------------
Old 01-04-2018, 01:29 PM   #4
Dr. Sleaze
IDMf Artist
Dr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not who or where you think I am.
MC Status: 8610

Was listening to it in the background while reading the forum until 1:24 into the song, at which point it really grabbed my attention, so my advice would be to shorten the intro somewhat to bring that hook (not meant in traditional terms) closer to the beginning of the track.

------------------
Dr. Sleaze is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 04:41 PM   #5
Schnork
IDMf Artist

I know, I know....My intros are almost always too long and everytime I try to shorten certain elements it either doesnt work at all, because all the sounds just seem to belong there, or when I just cut a whole passage I end up with a new too long intro...

Ill have a look at the track again, I think it needs some more equing anyways and maybe I can shorten the intro a bit^^

Advertisements

------------------