Looking for some people to remix Cold Divide
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Industrial / EBM / Power Electronics Discussion of music similar to Nine Inch Nails, Skinny Puppy, Throbbing Gristle.

Old 09-03-2013, 03:15 AM   #1
The Snakes of Eden
The Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MC
MC Status: 173418
Looking for some people to remix Cold Divide

Hi guys,

Im hoping to do a remix version of our EP...something to put out in between working on an album. We've already got a few people working on some remixes but we need a few more, and i thought it might be worth mentioning here...

I have remix packs available, and this is the original EP if you would like to check it out:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

im not super experienced with organising something like this, but the plan is to release it as digital only, some basic artwork and info etc...There are only 3 tracks on the original, so we're hoping to get a couple of remixes of each one, and hopefully avoid too many of the same track etc.

If there are any questions or anything im missing please feel free to ask, if anyone wants to contact me directly:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
The Snakes of Eden is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:31 AM   #2
Triton64
Triton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MC
Having fun
MC Status: 22350264
Thanked 1,170 Times in 674 Posts
Re: Looking for some people to remix Cold Divide

I'll do weaponized, I may need a month. Stems and midis would be wonderful.

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
The more you keep up w the board the less you'll want the OP at the top every time you open a thread you've been following and / or active in.
Triton64 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:18 PM   #3
manitou
Eternal Echoer
manitou is a savage MCmanitou is a savage MCmanitou is a savage MCmanitou is a savage MCmanitou is a savage MCmanitou is a savage MCmanitou is a savage MCmanitou is a savage MCmanitou is a savage MCmanitou is a savage MCmanitou is a savage MC
Montréal (Québec)
MC Status: 348413

I'll give it a shot.

PM me the link to your remix packs.
manitou is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 04:58 AM   #4
The Snakes of Eden
The Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MCThe Snakes of Eden is a savage MC
MC Status: 173418

Sweet dudes, ill send you guys some info tonight

------------------
The Snakes of Eden is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 07:20 AM   #5
hotwatermusic
Master of the LFO
hotwatermusic has a reputation beyond reputehotwatermusic has a reputation beyond reputehotwatermusic has a reputation beyond reputehotwatermusic has a reputation beyond reputehotwatermusic has a reputation beyond reputehotwatermusic has a reputation beyond reputehotwatermusic has a reputation beyond reputehotwatermusic has a reputation beyond reputehotwatermusic has a reputation beyond reputehotwatermusic has a reputation beyond reputehotwatermusic has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 2410

I would like to do Citzen Replaced
hotwatermusic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 05:06 AM   #6
rewir3d
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
rewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MC
Anal Leakage SJW 2016
MC Status: 3064419

I will try to jump on this as well if there is still room!? I would like to take a shot at either weaponized or citizen replaced, pm me a link to either of those packs if you're interested

Advertisements

rewir3d is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote