{Experimental, Ambient, Noise} Violet Masks - I
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 20-01-2018, 04:35 PM   #1
violetmasks
Microknight
violetmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 760
{Experimental, Ambient, Noise} Violet Masks - I

This is one of my older albums which I made in the early 2000s. It was my first industrial sounding record. Hope you enjoy.

Advertisements

violetmasks is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 07:48 AM   #2
Jibbertha möben
Granular Poster
Jibbertha möben will become famous soon enoughJibbertha möben will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110
Re: {Experimental, Ambient, Noise} Violet Masks - I

Your work is amazing
Jibbertha möben is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 07:15 PM   #3
violetmasks
Microknight
violetmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbertha möben View Post
Your work is amazing
Thank you sincerely for your comments! I appreciate them very much!
I know my work is more on the experimental side of things so its nice to see it get some kind of recognition here.
You mentioned that you have something in mind for a project? What kind of music do you make?
Old 28-05-2018, 09:36 PM   #4
Jibbertha möben
Granular Poster
Jibbertha möben will become famous soon enoughJibbertha möben will become famous soon enough

Ahh, the magic question, I don't make music, I have an extremely alternative spoken word novel that needs someone imaginative enough to take it and transform into an experimental album via whatever software/hardware that they use, I have a website where the entire book can be downloaded for free but I cant publish the site on here yet but yes in short, I am looking for experimental artists to collaborate with
Old 30-05-2018, 12:08 AM   #5
Jibbertha möben
Granular Poster

Interested?
Old 30-05-2018, 02:53 AM   #6
violetmasks
Microknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbertha möben View Post
Interested?
I have a number of projects i'm working on, but yes it does sound like something I would be up to doing. Where are you located?
Old 30-05-2018, 03:06 PM   #7
Jibbertha möben
Granular Poster

United kingdom my friend, maybe you could send me a private message and we can discuss this project further, I think youre work would suit my work
best regards

Advertisements