[Experimental/Ambient/Noise] Violet Masks - In The Ruined Garden
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 08-06-2016, 03:03 AM   #1
violetmasks
Microknight
violetmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 760
[Experimental/Ambient/Noise] Violet Masks - In The Ruined Garden

I finished my new album - In The Ruined Garden.
I consider this my "deformed" album. Its not going to be for everyone, so if you don't like it, I have two other albums coming up that are much different.

The original album art is included in the download, as I couldn't have it up there because of restrictions on "explicit imagery."

Hope you enjoy, and keep posted as i'm continuing to work on new music.
I think this is going to be the last of the "darker" records I make for awhile, but then again, you never know

Advertisements

violetmasks is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2016, 02:19 PM   #2
violetmasks
Microknight
violetmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to behold
Re: [Experimental/Ambient/Noise] Violet Masks - In The Ruined Garden

I was asked about the album art - it's partially inspired by German surrealist artist Hans Bellmer.
Old 15-07-2016, 09:26 AM   #3
Macspider
Granular Poster
Macspider is just really niceMacspider is just really niceMacspider is just really niceMacspider is just really nice
Vienna
MC Status: 360

Very good work.
Macspider is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 08:07 PM   #4
violetmasks
Microknight

Thanks for your compliments! It's not IDM, but there seem to be people here that appreciate all kinds of music.
Old 03-06-2018, 11:14 PM   #5
Jibbertha möben
Granular Poster
Jibbertha möben will become famous soon enoughJibbertha möben will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110

I can't stop listening to your stuff dude, please get in touch
Jibbertha möben is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 11:20 PM   #6
Bergnermd
Soundscaper
Bergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond repute
Wisconsin
MC Status: 4210

I never understood this type of music, but I will say I really like what you have created. I don't know what to make of it or how to "listen" to it but I can say this is really cool stuff

------------------
Bergnermd is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 12:17 AM   #7
violetmasks
Microknight

I'm very glad to see this record is getting some kind of response, I consider it my "deformed" record based on its sources of inspiration.
Old 04-06-2018, 12:18 AM   #8
violetmasks
Microknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergnermd View Post
I never understood this type of music, but I will say I really like what you have created. I don't know what to make of it or how to "listen" to it but I can say this is really cool stuff
I really appreciate that line "I don't know what to make of it or how to "listen" to it but I can say this is really cool stuff" I'll remember that.

Advertisements