Amon Tobin
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Breakcore / Breakbeat / Drum & Bass Discussion of music similar to Noisia, Amon Tobin, Venetian Snares, Prodigy.

Old 11-03-2015, 06:09 PM   #1
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
MC Status: 53360
Thanked 1,067 Times in 763 Posts
Amon Tobin

wtf? [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

new art?

c2015

WHAT DOES IT MEAN he also posted the same picture on his instagram with #rsd15. real steel?

hype hype. speculation. what do your think he's doing after ISAM?

Advertisements

SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 08:56 PM   #2
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts
Re: amon tobin

I think he's having a baby.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2015, 10:50 PM   #3
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
Re: amon tobin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) View Post
I think he's having a baby.
i think hes birthing some new new
Old 18-03-2015, 08:28 PM   #4
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
busy
Re: Amon Tobin

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Old 18-03-2015, 11:43 PM   #5
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
busy

Old 19-03-2015, 09:56 PM   #6
Anapsys
Analog Lurker
Anapsys is a splendid one to beholdAnapsys is a splendid one to beholdAnapsys is a splendid one to beholdAnapsys is a splendid one to beholdAnapsys is a splendid one to beholdAnapsys is a splendid one to beholdAnapsys is a splendid one to beholdAnapsys is a splendid one to behold
Near Seattle
MC Status: 910

I saw his first anagram tweets and knew something was coming.
However, the constant #rsd15 posts seemed bordering on spam to me... between Facebook and Twitter, like 40 individual posts of these pieces of some black and white thing with dots? Iunno, I'm probably being crabby.

------------------
Lurker. Current projects: The World we Leave Behind LP, Extant LP on Archaic Audio
Anapsys is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 10:49 PM   #7
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anapsys View Post
I saw his first anagram tweets and knew something was coming.
However, the constant #rsd15 posts seemed bordering on spam to me... between Facebook and Twitter, like 40 individual posts of these pieces of some black and white thing with dots? Iunno, I'm probably being crabby.
nah, each picture represented a larger screenshot. i think his intention was for people to put it together. i don't think it was spammy. someone put them all together to make a cohesive picture. some sort of visual design.

still excited for this release. interesting to see what he came up with, especially if it was all produced a while back.
Old 12-05-2015, 04:49 PM   #8
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
busy

AMON TOBIN

DARK JOVIAN NOW ON DIGITAL RELEASE

SO LIKE iTunes Spotify ETC YAY, ill find links later

Advertisements