THE BENWAA APPRECIATION THREAD!!!111!ii1!
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 20-08-2012, 04:05 AM   #1
Kong
Kong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MC
Toronto
MC Status: 4175236
THE BENWAA APPRECIATION THREAD!!!111!ii1!

amechanics gets an appreciation thread? fuck that! why not benwaa?

benwaa, you've been tripping about this place today, maybe you had a bad day, so let's turn this thread quickly from a benwaa appreciation thread to dick jokes like we usually do.

but anyways you sexy skank, thanks for running this show for all of us. on the netlabel side of things, thanks for bring out artists like with the upcoming releases (and obviously the past ones) and a BIG thank you for the compilations you hold. i wasn't part of the last one, didn't even consider submitting.. but shit like this really makes this whole place amazing and makes me wonder why all of the smalltime producers/musicians on the internet don't just stampede over here. not to mention all the hard work you put into mastering this shit and making some seriously pro sounding releases.

now on the forum side of things, i dunno exactly what you're doing cuz i sometimes miss some big announcements until a few days after (but that happens to everyone), but whatever you do on the forums itself, thank you for making this a place for us to hang out and talk about music and just about everything else we can talk about.
i suppose this is a big thank you to the mods too, he chose you guys to help him run shit and i'm assuming you guys are doing shit proper.

the shit you mentioned about dropping everything and leaving, i know you must be mad cheesed at whatever but that will pass, i just hope this place and the members aren't really that much of a burden and the good outdoes the bad.

now with the gushy shit outta the way. if i caught you drunk and passed out i would draw dicks all over you. not even big black cocks or anything, like seriosuly short and fat cheswicks.

don't be gay, we love you.

PS: BRING ON THE HEAT FOR MAKING THIS THREAD YOU IDMF CUNTLINGS

Advertisements

------------------
Kong is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 04:08 AM   #2
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8541980
Thanked 7,021 Times in 4,988 Posts
Re: THE BENWAA APPRECIATION THREAD!!!111!ii1!

Much <3 for Benwaa. Cheers man! Totally with out bullshit I can truly say that this is not only the best music forum I've ever been a part of, but the best internet forum period. As many thanks as words on the interwebz can relay!

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 04:11 AM   #3
Kong
Kong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MC
Toronto

yeah honestly i dunno why other edm forums exist on the internet. i'd imagine they are pretty empty and there isnt much community going on there but i wouldnt know for sure.

------------------
Old 20-08-2012, 04:14 AM   #4
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

I used to live-lurk on Dogs on Acid...but there is an incredible amount of snobbery there likes of which we rarely see on IDMf going on there IMO.

But I digress...

------------------
Old 20-08-2012, 04:30 AM   #5
Br/ainfu+ked
Savage Mad Cunt
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
blah
MC Status: 45963548
Thanked 1,154 Times in 888 Posts

All I can say is thank you for the netlabel and for greenlighting the beat tapes(for allowing me to contribute something to Idmf). and for making sure that the community continues to thrive and remains active.

Also don't let your passion for music die... everything in balance...so...have another jessica ennis photo

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.

------------------
Br/ainfu+ked is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 04:33 AM   #6
Kong
Toronto

i totally forgot to mention the beat tapes just cuz i wanted to be all about him like he's my lady and it's our 498329847928374982th anniversary.

but yes.. i truly appreciate you letting us fire up the beat tape project under the netlabel. this is fucking HUUUUGE and the lovely people of idmf won't let you down!

------------------
Old 20-08-2012, 04:36 AM   #7
Br/ainfu+ked
Savage Mad Cunt
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
blah
MC Status: 45963548
Thanked 1,154 Times in 888 Posts

It's not my place to discuss what happened during those skype sessions..
so.. shrug/

Last edited by Br/ainfu+ked; 20-08-2012 at 04:41 AM.. Reason: akjfhkdfsgdg

------------------
Br/ainfu+ked is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 05:50 AM   #8
stem collector
IDMf Artist
stem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MCstem collector is a savage MC
seattle
MC Status: 74605010
Thanked 1,242 Times in 856 Posts

i will start a rihanna appreciation thread

------------------
stem collector is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 05:54 AM   #9
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45944131
Thanked 5,719 Times in 3,600 Posts

If I ever make the trip over to the motherland, we should go naked bike riding together, Ben.
Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 05:56 AM   #10
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts

I eat sleep and breathe IDMf and Ben makes it happen.

I said everything else that needs saying from me in the things that piss you off thread...

So I'll just leave it at that.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 06:31 AM   #11
cyclops
One Eyed Cunt
cyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MC
ottawa
MC Status: 255290827
Thanked 1,244 Times in 848 Posts

how many of you in this thread have sent ben a pic of yourself tastefully naked?

------------------
cyclops is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 06:38 AM   #12
Divercity
Red Gains signifies POWER
Divercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MC
MC Status: 109299477

Briefly read over the thread.. Benwaa's a good dude man.

But this awfully looks like a "Suck Benwaa's dick thread"

------------------
"Live the early years of your life like most people wont, so you can live the rest of your life like most people can't"
Divercity is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 06:43 AM   #13
EatTheFood
EatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond repute
is NOT full of rich people.
MC Status: 8160

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclops View Post
how many of you in this thread have sent ben a pic of yourself tastefully naked?
I'm hesitating to send one in. Maybe I'll make it on a comp if I do that.

And while this thread hasn't turned in to shit, thank you Benwaa for your work on the forum!

------------------
EatTheFood is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 08:24 AM   #14
bbb
IDMf Artist
bbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MC
ATX
MC Status: 5743193

Yay Benwaa Yay! Yay!

Can we all fap now?

------------------
Say
bbb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 11:47 AM   #15
mischjok
Guy with a computer
mischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MC
Not German
MC Status: 65762791

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
makes me wonder why all of the smalltime producers/musicians on the internet don't just stampede over here.

the shit you mentioned about dropping everything and leaving, i know you must be mad cheesed at whatever but that will pass, i just hope this place and the members aren't really that much of a burden and the good outdoes the bad.
1. They do, but they just stay in the "listening booth"

2. Care to elaborate on that?

Damn, there is a lot of manlove on this thread. If I were your evil Twin I would be cracking homo-jokes about you and Benwaa.

I will just say I like his hair.
mischjok is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 11:59 AM   #16
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divercity View Post
Briefly read over the thread.. Benwaa's a good dude man.

But this awfully looks like a "Suck Benwaa's dick thread"

Maybe so, but he's worth it

------------------
Old 20-08-2012, 12:23 PM   #17
Automageddon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269465808
Thanked 2,844 Times in 1,883 Posts

He's just a bitter old man.

------------------
Automageddon is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 12:35 PM   #18
mischjok
Guy with a computer
mischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MC
Not German
MC Status: 65762791

He is one year older than you!
mischjok is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 12:36 PM   #19
Automageddon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269465808
Thanked 2,844 Times in 1,883 Posts

at our age 1 year makes all the difference!

------------------
Automageddon is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 12:40 PM   #20
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

(September 16th I'll officially be three decades old....God.......Damn....)

Advertisements

------------------