(Experimental/Downtempo) Purple Steam
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 20-12-2013, 07:40 AM   #1
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
Texas
MC Status: 19460
(Experimental/Downtempo) Purple Steam

Whats up guys? This is my new track. I made it to display some of my newer skill, and I hope you guys enjoy it. Feedback is dope as always.

I hope you enjoy and cya guys!

Advertisements

------------------
NewWorldOrder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - (Experimental/Downtempo) Purple Steam.
Old 20-12-2013, 05:00 PM   #2
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
Texas
Re: (Experimental/Downtempo) Purple Steam

Bump!

------------------
Old 21-12-2013, 12:21 AM   #3
Akiak
Sample Destroyer
Akiak is a splendid one to beholdAkiak is a splendid one to beholdAkiak is a splendid one to beholdAkiak is a splendid one to beholdAkiak is a splendid one to beholdAkiak is a splendid one to beholdAkiak is a splendid one to beholdAkiak is a splendid one to behold
Napoli
MC Status: 960

This is pretty neat! Drums are cool and nicely mixed, work very well with the pads. I liked when the bass came on, although I think you need to have a better look at those notes. At around 1:09 the bass and that second synth are both kinda "off" compared to the lush pad chords. Try to keep it simple, stick to the notes which the pad plays if you need some sort of guidance.

Maybe that's the sound you're going for, but I think this track would sound fantastic if you stuck to a key and didn't go looking for the dissonance. Maybe that's just me though!

In any case I really liked how it was mixed and structured, this has the potential to be a really lush track.
Akiak is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2013, 02:46 AM   #4
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiak View Post
This is pretty neat! Drums are cool and nicely mixed, work very well with the pads. I liked when the bass came on, although I think you need to have a better look at those notes. At around 1:09 the bass and that second synth are both kinda "off" compared to the lush pad chords. Try to keep it simple, stick to the notes which the pad plays if you need some sort of guidance.

Maybe that's the sound you're going for, but I think this track would sound fantastic if you stuck to a key and didn't go looking for the dissonance. Maybe that's just me though!

In any case I really liked how it was mixed and structured, this has the potential to be a really lush track.
Yeah I listened to those again today, and it sounded off, but I do a lot of dissonance that I don't release xD. I might change the synth to somehting else. Thanks for the feedback !

Advertisements

------------------