Whats going on with DnB forums?! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Breakcore / Breakbeat / Drum & Bass Discussion of music similar to Noisia, Amon Tobin, Venetian Snares, Prodigy.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:12 AM   #21
EatTheFood
EatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond repute
is NOT full of rich people.
MC Status: 8160
Re: Whats going on with DnB forums?!

IDMf = Mothership of all electronic music forums.

Advertisements

------------------
EatTheFood is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to EatTheFood
PROton42 (12-01-2014)
Old 11-01-2014, 11:10 PM   #22
SubVersion
Minor Glitch
SubVersion is a jewel in the roughSubVersion is a jewel in the roughSubVersion is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260

Go to Subvert Central, the music's better
SubVersion is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 11:20 PM   #23
joem
Savage Mad Cunt
joem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MC
MC Status: 19760

the reason why doa went down is simply because dj fresh hasn't bothered to re apply the sites fee its that simple i knew and still do a couple of mods. people have asked him to but he hasn't gotten around to it the lazy cunt.
hes to busy giving head to diplo and the likes
joem is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to joem
Meta. (11-01-2014)
Old 11-01-2014, 11:55 PM   #24
Meta.
Meta. is a savage MCMeta. is a savage MCMeta. is a savage MCMeta. is a savage MCMeta. is a savage MCMeta. is a savage MCMeta. is a savage MCMeta. is a savage MCMeta. is a savage MCMeta. is a savage MCMeta. is a savage MC
Munich
MC Status: 60021870

Quote:
Originally Posted by joem View Post
the reason why doa went down is simply because dj fresh hasn't bothered to re apply the sites fee its that simple i knew and still do a couple of mods. people have asked him to but he hasn't gotten around to it the lazy cunt.
hes to busy giving head to diplo and the likes
This post made my day.

------------------
>User formerly known as 'Kater'

'Late Night Vibes' 001
(Deep House)
'Deep Issues Calling' (Drum & Bass)

Meta. is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 02:08 AM   #25
Triton64
Triton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MC
Having fun
MC Status: 22350264
Thanked 1,170 Times in 674 Posts

No worries, DnB will be around forever. One of the few genres with staying power, just wait for the defectors to come back from the ruin of dubtrapstep.

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
The more you keep up w the board the less you'll want the OP at the top every time you open a thread you've been following and / or active in.
Triton64 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 05:37 PM   #26
Optimal Prime
Ghostly
Optimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond repute
Greater Manchester
MC Status: 6710

If you wanna find a forum that a lot of DOA people use, it's called 35Hz and can be found here. It's even got "The Board" and "The Grid".

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
Newest Track: Powercyan - Disciples of the Night (Optimal Prime 'Future DnB Remix')

Optimal Prime is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Optimal Prime
Nystagmus (26-06-2014)
Old 18-03-2014, 09:46 AM   #27
HalfTrek
Learning The Ropes
HalfTrek is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimal Prime View Post
If you wanna find a forum that a lot of DOA people use, it's called 35Hz and can be found here. It's even got "The Board" and "The Grid".
Thx i used to lurk DOA on occasion a long time a go. Good to have a new source
HalfTrek is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2014, 11:15 AM   #28
Optimal Prime
Ghostly
Optimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond repute
Greater Manchester
MC Status: 6710

It actually turns out that DOA is in fact back up and online. This was a site I think set up by some member of their to recreate what was DOA, but then not long ago I saw this site appear.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

It was mixspace.com but seems to be the old address now. Still has the content on it too, but the default forum skin is way too light for me, so I changed it in the setting to a darker environment. A white DOA site doesn't feel right at all. In fact even my old account was active so it looks like they kept the database.

------------------
Newest Track: Powercyan - Disciples of the Night (Optimal Prime 'Future DnB Remix')

Optimal Prime is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2014, 10:22 AM   #29
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel
MC Status: 59410
Thanked 1,188 Times in 790 Posts

Yeah it seems they even restored the old users as I can still logon with my old username (same as on here).

Sweet! There was some nice stuff on there too!

------------------
professurreal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2014, 07:31 PM   #30
Nystagmus
Savage Mad Cunt
Nystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MC
Planet Earth; 2017 AD.
MC Status: 65410
Thanked 1,308 Times in 987 Posts

Thanks guys.

Advertisements

------------------
Mutually-Assured Survival is preferred.

Be a false negative of yourself !
Nystagmus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote