[idm/breakcore] xvf- you pass butter
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 05-02-2018, 12:28 PM   #1
Br/ainfu+ked
IDMf Artist
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
blah
MC Status: 45965598
Thanked 1,195 Times in 919 Posts
[idm/breakcore] xvf- you pass butter

Advertisements

------------------
Br/ainfu+ked is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [idm/breakcore] xvf- you pass butter.
Old 05-02-2018, 03:26 PM   #2
PPNDP
Radial Developer
PPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1760
Re: [idm/breakcore] xvf- you pass butter

crazy beat! Is it the polyrhythm you've been working on? I think it is really good. And you have a melody - what a surprise, very catchy! Of course, it could be longer but this is a good idea for a track. Maybe the second part is a bit too much distortion/reverb(?) on synths? I like the title too.
PPNDP is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 01:39 AM   #3
Br/ainfu+ked
IDMf Artist
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPNDP View Post
crazy beat! Is it the polyrhythm you've been working on? I think it is really good. And you have a melody - what a surprise, very catchy! Of course, it could be longer but this is a good idea for a track. Maybe the second part is a bit too much distortion/reverb(?) on synths? I like the title too.
for the first section on the drums and the glitch part i tried too, but maybe it is maybe it is isn't not sure, the rest is just layering beats, for the last section i struggled to make the synth and bass line audible over the drums, also I got the title from rick and morty

Last edited by Br/ainfu+ked; 06-02-2018 at 03:39 AM..

------------------
Old 06-02-2018, 04:05 AM   #4
joaoricardo
Soundwave Mangler
joaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 3280

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br/ainfu+ked View Post
Hey really nice work. See if this tick...

------------------
joaoricardo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 02:52 AM   #5
strangerflesh
Sample Destroyer
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 310

I like the rick and morty reference ! This track is really good! The energy at the end and emotion is a very unique flavour. The track has got some real raw feel and tells a good story ! The mix is a little muddy but the track still gets everything across

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 03:32 PM   #6
DoYouSeeWhatISe
Minor Glitch
DoYouSeeWhatISe will become famous soon enoughDoYouSeeWhatISe will become famous soon enough
New England
MC Status: 110

The drums are really interesting and deep. Maybe eq them a little to make some room for the rest of the voicing?
Did you make the drums in FL? It's a cool and flowy sound. The tempo/feel change in the middle was very sudden.

A lot of depth here. Good atmosphere. Just maybe needs some space to breathe.
DoYouSeeWhatISe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 11:48 PM   #7
Br/ainfu+ked
IDMf Artist
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouSeeWhatISe View Post
The drums are really interesting and deep. Maybe eq them a little to make some room for the rest of the voicing?
Did you make the drums in FL? It's a cool and flowy sound. The tempo/feel change in the middle was very sudden.

A lot of depth here. Good atmosphere. Just maybe needs some space to breathe.
The drums are just basically the amen break and some other break, all made in fl, all one tempo except that warble glitch in the beginning, I think I switched from 1/4 to 1/16 which is why its faster, I tried eqing them but it i dunno it kinda sounds weird..
Maybe its also the stereo seperation that makes it a bit muddy;or maybe the sound itself, or just my headphones...still trying to find that balance between sound design and mixing.

Last edited by Br/ainfu+ked; 09-02-2018 at 12:07 PM..

Advertisements

------------------