[Modular - Melodic] Tales from the void
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 04-02-2018, 04:48 PM   #1
steeboo
IDMf Artist
steeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MC
montfoort
MC Status: 75628539
[Modular - Melodic] Tales from the void

New album is out, and can be downloaded here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

The whole album is a sonic journey through new sounds, and also has a small sci-fi story written for this album.
The story is in the description of each of the tracks. The last track of this album reached #1 in the annual dutch synthforum contest, out of 83 entries, so I'm very happy for all the support from everyone. Hope you guys will enjoy it too.

Cheers,

Stefan
[SB-SIX]

Advertisements

------------------
steeboo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 07:11 PM   #2
Chozo Tull
IDMf Supporter
Chozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MCChozo Tull is a savage MC
Near Paris
MC Status: 15310
Re: [Modular - Melodic] Tales from the void

Bought it, listening to it now

It's quite good. Very evocative. Lovely work. Good job ! You made one listener happy :3

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boretron42 View Post
I will now only post pictures of my boner if I make it to 10,000 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) View Post
If you drop the beat it's just called noise, you trendy fuck.

Chozo Tull is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 09:18 AM   #3
steeboo
IDMf Artist
steeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MC
montfoort

Hi,

Thanks for the support and the donation! I’m happy you like it

Cheers,

Stefan

------------------
Old 06-02-2018, 04:51 PM   #4
Tsachi
i don't understand
Tsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MC
MC Status: 10810

Cool sounds man! I wish I had some eurorack gear... Pretty cool story too! Are you in another dimension? Aliens? Ghosts?? It is verrry mysterious and leaves plenty to the imagination. Favorite tracks are porbably Moonside of the dark + Harvester, Pendency is a runner up, nice filter work, as well as the opening track, wild note choices in this one. Great closer as well. Honestly all really cool!!

------------------
Tsachi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 12:25 PM   #5
steeboo
IDMf Artist
montfoort

Cheers man, thanks for the kind words!
The story has 2 layers, a more literal layer and a more spiritual layer. If you look at the story in a literal way, the main character is beamed up by aliens, only to find that he (his anchestors) is actually from that different planet, so he was actually the alien on earth and is now home.

The deeper meaning of this story is that the main character feels like he doesn't fit in the current society. A society with lots of negativity (the black clouds, the inverted illumination), which also took the better of him in the past. He finds that every improvement starts with himself, find the things you love to do, don't worry too much about the past and the future as it is not yours to control. Don't give in too much to negativity, and in the end not even noticing his wife has been next to him all the time. He then finds that he is heading back on the right path of what he used to be by letting go all of this.

Hope it makes sense! If there are still unanswered questions, let me know, I'll try to fill the gaps

------------------
Old 16-02-2018, 09:00 PM   #6
Tsachi
i don't understand
Tsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MC
MC Status: 10810

That is super clever, really good stuff!

Advertisements

------------------
Tsachi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote