Soundcloud removed share button?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Old 07-01-2018, 01:59 PM   #1
TheSampleThief
Microknight
TheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 660
Soundcloud removed share button?

Hi@all,

A few months back I noticed that Soundcloud has apparently removed the "share" button, which means I can no longer quickly share private links of my tracks. Is any1 experiencing the same problem or has any1 found a workaround?

Thx in advance!

Advertisements

------------------
TheSampleThief is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 02:20 PM   #2
Vault O)))
Anal Cunt fanclub bonerbonerbonerbonerboner boner
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
St. Augustine
MC Status: 54210
Thanked 1,084 Times in 712 Posts
Re: Soundcloud removed share button?

It seems to disappear for me when I'm literally on a particular track's page, but when I go to my profile everything (even private stuff) has a share button again.

If I'm wrong, just reverse the process. It's still there.

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Vault O)))
TheSampleThief (07-01-2018)
Old 07-01-2018, 02:28 PM   #3
TheSampleThief
Microknight
TheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 660
Re: Soundcloud removed share button?

Ah, this seems to be a problem of my browser (chrome), on other browsers it's still there. Thanx for the help!

Advertisements

------------------
TheSampleThief is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote