Need help identifying music
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Track ID's & Tracklistings Post & Request Tracklistings & Track ID's

Old 25-11-2017, 07:29 AM   #1
lyndymac
IDMf's latest spammer
lyndymac is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Need help identifying music

I am obsessesed with this little bit of music that i extracted from a video. I have no idea who it is. Could someone help me identify it so I can obtain it? Thank you for your help and expertise. Lyndy
Can I upload a 15 second mp3 on this forum? How?

Advertisements

lyndymac is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2017, 11:15 AM   #2
meltphace 6
Knob Twiddler
meltphace 6 has a reputation beyond reputemeltphace 6 has a reputation beyond reputemeltphace 6 has a reputation beyond reputemeltphace 6 has a reputation beyond reputemeltphace 6 has a reputation beyond reputemeltphace 6 has a reputation beyond reputemeltphace 6 has a reputation beyond reputemeltphace 6 has a reputation beyond reputemeltphace 6 has a reputation beyond reputemeltphace 6 has a reputation beyond reputemeltphace 6 has a reputation beyond repute
/dev/null
MC Status: 4852
Re: Need help identifying music

https://youtu.be/nPrZZUuxXaU
meltphace 6 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2017, 02:53 PM   #3
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 190410
Thanked 3,808 Times in 2,835 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndymac View Post
I am obsessesed with this little bit of music that i extracted from a video. I have no idea who it is. Could someone help me identify it so I can obtain it? Thank you for your help and expertise. Lyndy
Can I upload a 15 second mp3 on this forum? How?
You can't post links on here until you've made at least 30 "meaningful" post..which means posts that actually say something worth posting..not "one-liners" or a couple of words. Try to get more involved in the community and engage with everyone on here and you'll find folks will be more than willing to help you if they can.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
lyndymac (25-11-2017)
Old 25-11-2017, 03:17 PM   #4
lyndymac
IDMf's latest spammer

Oh okay thanks for replying. I probably can't think of 30 meaningful things to say so I will have to come up with another plan. Have fun!
Old 25-11-2017, 03:29 PM   #5
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 190410
Thanked 3,808 Times in 2,835 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndymac View Post
Oh okay thanks for replying. I probably can't think of 30 meaningful things to say so I will have to come up with another plan. Have fun!
You might surprise yourself if you try.

You could start by making a post over in the "Introduce Yourself" thread, telling everyone a little bit about yourself: where you from..the music you like..the kind of music you make, if you make any..that kind of thing.

You could listen to and leave feedback on a few tracks posted over in the Listening Booth section, which is always a good thing to do on here anyway, as you'll be really helping those whose tracks you comment on.

..and then it's just a case of looking over the various thread titles on here and joining in the conversation on any that take your fancy..it's really not that hard at all.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
lyndymac (26-11-2017)
Old 26-11-2017, 04:25 AM   #6
lyndymac
IDMf's latest spammer

Thank you again for your kind advice. Um, I am in the need to listen to it right this minute frenzy if you know what I mean! And I know nothing about electronica other than this song might be by Moderat Apparat. I was hoping that someone on a forum like this with a lot of knowledge would be happy to show it off! It seems complicated, maybe I can find a college kid that's into electronica to help me. Thanks so much, you're very nice.

Advertisements