I heard french education is creative. - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 23-01-2015, 06:32 AM   #21
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
MC Status: 53360
Thanked 1,067 Times in 763 Posts
Re: I heard french education is creative.

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
look proof

Advertisements

SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 12:56 PM   #22
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown
MC Status: 2147483647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
I've found that a lot of French people I've met are rude cunts.
I've only ever met rude cunts in places where people don't speak my first language(s).

My mother tongue is French (mother's language) and my first language is English (first language I spoke) and I have found that every country that speaks those languages well, I have been treated with respect. The only places I've been to where I thought people were really rude was Germany, Switzerland and the Dutch area of Belgium... which is weird to me because they are culturaly similar to the Dutch from Holland, and the Dutch I've met so far in Maastricht are generally really polite people ^^

EDIT: Idk if they are actually culturally similar, that might be ignorant. I just know they used to be of the same people back in the dark ages, etc.

Last edited by Mizuchi; 24-01-2015 at 01:02 PM..

------------------
Mizuchi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 03:18 PM   #23
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80995880
Thanked 4,113 Times in 2,670 Posts

I'm french and I'm a rude cunt. But I've got my german origins helping me balance it all out. And I'm also an american, which gives me the power of no knowledge of geography whatsoever.

lol origins amirite? I mean, have you seen these country-based stereotypes they have now? No kidding, it's like omg

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 04:00 PM   #24
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug View Post
I'm french and I'm a rude cunt. But I've got my german origins helping me balance it all out. And I'm also an american, which gives me the power of no knowledge of geography whatsoever.

lol origins amirite? I mean, have you seen these country-based stereotypes they have now? No kidding, it's like omg
Examples please ^^ The only one I've heard of recently is that all spanish people are unemployed because they are lazy :/

------------------
Old 24-01-2015, 10:06 PM   #25
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
MC Status: 53360
Thanked 1,067 Times in 763 Posts

Quote:

what country has polite cunts?

Denmark
SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 10:14 PM   #26
lebeux
IDMf Artist
lebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MC
Madrid
MC Status: 59128426

The realization that I am, in fact, a rude, lazy cunt fills me with glee.

It means stereotypes are true and all americans actually are ignorant jingoistic morons! The world makes sense!
lebeux is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 10:27 PM   #27
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
MC Status: 6963183
Thanked 4,075 Times in 2,700 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuchi View Post
The only places I've been to where I thought people were really rude was Germany, Switzerland and the Dutch area of Belgium...
Or maybe people are just people? My family seems to think people from Germany are the nicest but who knows it's probably just their experience.

When I visited France I thought the people were much nicer than I imagined, based on rep. But then I do speak French, although slow, and my brother and his wife are fluent in French. (People think my brother is native, he did live in France for 7 years though.)

I think labels are fucking stupid. Especially to label an entire country as one way or another.

What is really going on is that a few people who stand out in the news or by personal experience create the pattern that we are all subconsciously looking for. And then we think, goddamn everyone is that way based on the two people met. Or the asshole I saw on the news.

Newsflash human beings are still human beings regardless of where you are born. There will be a range of everything everywhere.

Last edited by Muse-ic; 24-01-2015 at 10:49 PM..
Muse-ic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 11:33 PM   #28
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC

Quote:
Examples please ^^ The only one I've heard of recently is that all spanish people are unemployed because they are lazy :/
My mum was French and my father was...Greek, so when I see a baguette I don't know whether to eat it or shove it up my ass

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Old 25-01-2015, 02:23 AM   #29
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Beertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muse-ic View Post
Or maybe people are just people? My family seems to think people from Germany are the nicest but who knows it's probably just their experience.

When I visited France I thought the people were much nicer than I imagined, based on rep. But then I do speak French, although slow, and my brother and his wife are fluent in French. (People think my brother is native, he did live in France for 7 years though.)

I think labels are fucking stupid. Especially to label an entire country as one way or another.

What is really going on is that a few people who stand out in the news or by personal experience create the pattern that we are all subconsciously looking for. And then we think, goddamn everyone is that way based on the two people met. Or the asshole I saw on the news.

Newsflash human beings are still human beings regardless of where you are born. There will be a range of everything everywhere.
I completely agree, but I really enjoy shitty stereotypes... for comedic purposes of course. You say it ironically enough when meeting a new person, they always drop a smile

P.S. And I guess that's mostly true because I'm in pretty international community so everyone realises how bullshit stereotypes are

------------------
Old 25-01-2015, 02:28 AM   #30
Lug
Soxdix

Quote:
I completely agree, but I really enjoy shitty stereotypes... for comedic purposes of course. You say it ironically enough when meeting a new person, they always drop a smile
ouais, un rire jaune

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Old 25-01-2015, 02:37 AM   #31
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Beertown

Quote:
ouais, un rire jaune
seulement si ils sont asiate...

cmon, sarcastic banter usually works and goes a long way. We're talking mostly about "auto"-sarcasm Maybe people here have a better sense of humour jk, to each their own

------------------
Old 25-01-2015, 11:12 AM   #32
lebeux
IDMf Artist
lebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MC
Madrid
MC Status: 59128426

What would you know about humour, you're german
lebeux is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2015, 05:27 PM   #33
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 173710
Thanked 3,474 Times in 2,073 Posts

It's shitty stereotypes that make people vote for and elect warmongering fuckheads.

But I know, from what you've been saying lately, you don't give a fuck, mizuchi.

All is futile. The wrong is right and we must let idiots win. You pretty much said it yourself.

Advertisements

thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote