Interview with Karsten Pflum
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 03-06-2015, 04:10 AM   #1
volterock
Microknight
volterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MC
CA, USA
MC Status: 147229
Interview with Karsten Pflum

He's seriously one of the nicest dudes as well as amazing artist. You must check him out:
http://volterock.blogspot.com/2015/0...ten-pflum.html

Advertisements

------------------
Let me blog you: http://volterock.com

Newest release:
volterock is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to volterock
SKYCORE (05-06-2015)
Old 05-06-2015, 07:29 AM   #2
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
MC Status: 53360
Thanked 1,067 Times in 763 Posts
Re: Interview with Karsten Pflum

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 03:24 AM   #3
Blingley
Madacu Sad Gent
Blingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MC
MC Status: 7238279

Aside from introducing me to an artist I wasn't aware of, I would like to note one thing: This interviewer has some tough questions. Where do I see myself in 1000 years? Can I see at all after 1000 years? Can science preserve my eyes?

That being said, I don't really like electronic music interviews being so tech-centric. It would be more interesting to read about techniques and sources of inspiration in depth. The part about teaching was interesting, for example.

------------------
Blingley is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 05:35 AM   #4
volterock
Microknight
volterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MC
CA, USA
MC Status: 147229

I'm glad you liked it SKYCORE!

Thank you for the feedback Blingley! I like to always throw in some random question like that just to deviate from the "ho hum" regular interview questions and it was actually his idea to venture into the depths of the technical questions. I don't think anyone has asked him that before in other interviews. I like focusing more on their life, like teaching, too

------------------
Let me blog you: http://volterock.com

Newest release:
volterock is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 12:46 PM   #5
Monkey P.
Analog Lurker
Monkey P. has much to be proud ofMonkey P. has much to be proud ofMonkey P. has much to be proud ofMonkey P. has much to be proud ofMonkey P. has much to be proud ofMonkey P. has much to be proud ofMonkey P. has much to be proud ofMonkey P. has much to be proud ofMonkey P. has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1160

I had never heard of Karsten Pflum. Listening to the different sons in the interviewed he captured my attention and interest. Definitely, will listen more to his music in the future.

I thought the questions and your writing captured his artistic life well! Maybe you could include links to the songs or artists he mentioned, it would be easier for the interested reader to have an overview.

Advertisements

------------------
Monkey P. is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote