[Dubstep] - Entox and DJ Rossiroots - Moshino
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 30-08-2017, 03:42 PM   #1
Entox
Deep Underground
Entox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond repute
Bristol
MC Status: 2184
[Dubstep] - Entox and DJ Rossiroots - Moshino

Hey all.

This is a new work in progress i have been working on with my good friend DJ Rossiroots.

This is still to be bounced back and forth a few times yet so might change over the next month.

Feedback would be great...

Keep on making those tunes...

Advertisements

------------------
Entox is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Dubstep] - Entox and DJ Rossiroots - Moshino.
Old 31-08-2017, 11:47 PM   #2
Ardacris
Regular Freak
Ardacris is currently spamming hard
Hessen
MC Status: 10
Re: [Dubstep] - Entox and DJ Rossiroots - Moshino

The background sounds and samples are really nice

But overall the track seems still pretty boring to me, i started skipping around after half of it just to check if there will be something happening.

It's basically just 1 musical idea stretched out for an eternity ..
And that idea is nice and cool for maybe 32 bars at a time but no longer.
It's not "going anywhere".

So yeah, I'd shorten the track and add completely new stuff, like a Hook/ drop especially, then you can alternate between parts.

Looking forward to the finished track though
Ardacris is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 10:49 PM   #3
Aster and Ivy
Regular Freak
Aster and Ivy is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

I'd say if this song was like 3 minutes then it would be pretty damn good, but it is really long and pretty repetitive. Also, the voice sample added could be fully removed or replaced and I would be happy. If it was only done like once then it would be fine but I found myself getting annoyed by it. You have a really good idea though. The background beat is super solid. All in all, take out that vox and shorten this like in half imo. Good stuff though, it has a lot of potential
Aster and Ivy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 08:54 AM   #4
Entox
Deep Underground
Entox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond repute
Bristol

Thanks for the listens all.

I was actually thinking about cutting it down to just under 4 mins, so i might look into that idea.

I am meeting with my collaborator 'DJ Rossiroots' on monday so we shall have a play around and re-upload...

------------------
Old 07-09-2017, 01:36 PM   #5
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42387899
Thanked 5,078 Times in 3,312 Posts

Pretty much agree with above. It sounds good but I was forced to stop listening for a minute or so because someone insisted on talking at me. When I put earbuds on again it was like I hadn't missed anything and just carried on until the end.

Good start though, the foundation of a very good track is there.

------------------
Roo Stercogburn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 01:46 PM   #6
Entox
Deep Underground
Bristol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo Stercogburn View Post
Pretty much agree with above. It sounds good but I was forced to stop listening for a minute or so because someone insisted on talking at me. When I put earbuds on again it was like I hadn't missed anything and just carried on until the end.

Good start though, the foundation of a very good track is there.
I've chopped it down to just under 4 mins now.

We are still also working on adding some extra melody and/or FX...

Advertisements

------------------