[Trip Hop] Patient Zero - Volcas + BeatStep Pro
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 30-08-2017, 01:00 PM   #1
SpTk
Radial Developer
SpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MC
MC Status: 230869
[Trip Hop] Patient Zero - Volcas + BeatStep Pro

Little trip hop live jam with the Volca Keys, Sample and a BeatStep Pro

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Hope you enjoy!

Advertisements

------------------
SpTk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Trip Hop] Patient Zero - Volcas + BeatStep Pro.
Old 30-08-2017, 02:36 PM   #2
localspace
Minor Glitch
localspace is a jewel in the roughlocalspace is a jewel in the roughlocalspace is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
Re: [Trip Hop] Patient Zero - Volcas + BeatStep Pro

Fun stuff man, I like it.. more of this please! Gave you a follow on soundcloud too.
localspace is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 04:23 PM   #3
Inna Selez
Minor Glitch
Inna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260

Cool Josh! Sounds like space theme track for me.
Inna Selez is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 11:05 PM   #4
SpTk
Radial Developer
SpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MCSpTk is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by localspace View Post
Fun stuff man, I like it.. more of this please! Gave you a follow on soundcloud too.
Thank you my friend, glad you like it. Was just checking out you sounds too man, nice work!

------------------
Old 30-08-2017, 11:07 PM   #5
SpTk
Radial Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inna Selez View Post
Cool Josh! Sounds like space theme track for me.
Cheers pal. Always happy to evoke feelings of space!

------------------
Old 31-08-2017, 02:25 AM   #6
Silent Singer
IDMf's latest spammer
Silent Singer will become famous soon enough
In a house
MC Status: 60

I like this..really great production and quality of sound in general. Nice work, man.
Silent Singer is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2017, 10:08 AM   #7
SpTk
Radial Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Singer View Post
I like this..really great production and quality of sound in general. Nice work, man.
Thanks man. Took me a while make the samples and program the Volca, but so rewarding and fun.

------------------
Old 04-09-2017, 04:48 AM   #8
Aster and Ivy
Regular Freak
Aster and Ivy is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

I really enjoyed the song once it dropped around the 1:00 mark, but not so much before that. It kind of sounded like some notes may have ran into each other on occasion. Once those 808's kicked in though... man game over. Super cool beat man I really like it! I hope to hear more from you soon. You have very interesting and unique ideas.
Aster and Ivy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 10:03 AM   #9
SpTk
Radial Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aster and Ivy View Post
I really enjoyed the song once it dropped around the 1:00 mark, but not so much before that. It kind of sounded like some notes may have ran into each other on occasion. Once those 808's kicked in though... man game over. Super cool beat man I really like it! I hope to hear more from you soon. You have very interesting and unique ideas.
Fair, I'm quite a fan of a long into I'm not sure what 808s you're referring to, the beat is a vintage loop, they're no electronic drums. There will be more in the future and thanks for your feedback man

------------------
Old 05-09-2017, 03:24 PM   #10
Neuralsphere
Knob Twiddler
Neuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond repute
Midlands
MC Status: 8610

Props man that sub bass is really sweet, and right on point with the beat and you're decent live to be fair. I'm a bit biased as you're using one of my favourite beats though. For anyone wondering here's the sauce:

First few seconds. Obviously go through related links for more beats (some sweet stuff out there in the realms of funk) Keep it up man, subbed on SC

------------------
Neuralsphere is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 05:41 PM   #11
SpTk
Radial Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuralsphere View Post
Props man that sub bass is really sweet, and right on point with the beat and you're decent live to be fair. I'm a bit biased as you're using one of my favourite beats though.

First few seconds. Obviously go through related links for more beats (some sweet stuff out there in the realms of funk) Keep it up man, subbed on SC
Cheers man! It is a hell of a beat, nice one for posting the source! Thanks for the follow on SC, will check out your stuff

------------------
Old 11-09-2017, 08:27 PM   #12
PrimeSuspect
Minor Glitch
PrimeSuspect will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

Quality sound and production, and nice track)
PrimeSuspect is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 03:32 PM   #13
Morgen
Savage Mad Cunt
Morgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MC
Kiel at the Baltic Sea
MC Status: 51237756

Adventurous acid-industrial-dub sort of thing..
Definitely taking the listener on an imaginative trip.

Advertisements

------------------
www.soundcloud.com/morgenwurde
www.soundcloud.com/coccus

My new album Assassinous Act, a soundtrack for a fictitious thriller:
http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=147294
Morgen is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote