[electro/breakbeat] rough cuts - Bit of electro
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 27-08-2017, 02:54 AM   #1
Rough Cuts
Granular Poster
Rough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant future
Manchester
MC Status: 1510
[electro/breakbeat] rough cuts - Bit of electro

bit different from the last one. another older track i'd recently decided to finish.

made the vid tonight while havin some smokes and drinks waiting for the fight lol

any feedback welcome. thanks folks.

Advertisements

Rough Cuts is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [electro/breakbeat] rough cuts - Bit of electro.
Old 27-08-2017, 05:56 AM   #2
FTD
Master of the LFO
FTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MC
MC Status: 3463505
Re: [electro/breakbeat] rough cuts - Bit of electro

Really like it, ticks all the electro boxes. My only criticism would be a bit more variation on the vocal, possibly some automation with FX.

------------------
FTD is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2017, 09:42 AM   #3
Adelina
Radial Developer
Adelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510

Really cool! I like it)
Meditatively. I love that.
Adelina is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2017, 10:02 PM   #4
Rough Cuts
Granular Poster
Rough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant futureRough Cuts has a brilliant future
Manchester
MC Status: 1510

thanks for listening.

yeah i thought about doing a bit more with the vocal but decided to leave it and keep a more clunky/simple aesthetic to the track and not overproduce it. though yeah it probably would sound more together if i had.
Rough Cuts is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:14 AM   #5
Aster and Ivy
Regular Freak
Aster and Ivy is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

It seemed pretty good to me! Only thing I didn't like too much was the child laughing. Maybe it might stem from my hate of children, but it just seemed annoying. Besides that it seemed like you can have this in one of those raves where everyone screws each other. In other words, good stuff!!
Aster and Ivy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 11:53 AM   #6
tnovoamusic
Regular Freak
tnovoamusic will become famous soon enoughtnovoamusic will become famous soon enough
Berlin
MC Status: 110

The kick at the beggining sound a bit boomy to me. The bass line has some resonances in the low end. Im missing some space and depth too. You could give those hats a bit more body. Maybe try some distortion in the hi mid range?
tnovoamusic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 04:00 AM   #7
Tzarar
Minor Glitch
Tzarar is a jewel in the roughTzarar is a jewel in the roughTzarar is a jewel in the roughTzarar is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310

YE YE YEAH YEAH PLUR NATION!
Tzarar is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 04:03 PM   #8
Iyashi Sound
Microknight
Iyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond reputeIyashi Sound has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 3910

Very nice with lovely subtle details. The shift in the drums at 1:46 rocks.

Advertisements

Iyashi Sound is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote