[Future] ±vMcÇ - Light On
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 23-08-2017, 01:38 AM   #1
tvmcc
Knob Twiddler
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC
MC Status: 2522404
[Future] ±vMcÇ - Light On

Hey All...

Looking for any criticism, feedback, or a big go get stuffed!

:justlookatit:

Last edited by tvmcc; 12-09-2017 at 09:52 PM.. Reason: Added New Link, and made it public! ;)

Advertisements

tvmcc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Future] ±vMcÇ - Light On.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:11 PM   #2
tvmcc
Knob Twiddler
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC
Re: [Future] ±vMcÇ - Light On

262 views, 0 replies...

anyone care to shed some light as to how i can get some fed back around here?
Old 12-09-2017, 09:00 PM   #3
strangerflesh
Soundwave Mangler
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 260

the intro is really cool and the flow of the track works well. When the beat drops tho the drums come in a little flabby. I would try focusing on their eq, compression, exciter etc.. maybe a transient shaper to get them to cut a bit more. Then maybe some attention side chaining things. not sure how much your doing in the track. I really like the tune it would just be that much better with some punchier percussion. The progression is really cool and I like all the little samples!

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 09:59 PM   #4
tvmcc
Knob Twiddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangerflesh View Post
the intro is really cool and the flow of the track works well. When the beat drops tho the drums come in a little flabby. I would try focusing on their eq, compression, exciter etc.. maybe a transient shaper to get them to cut a bit more. Then maybe some attention side chaining things. not sure how much your doing in the track. I really like the tune it would just be that much better with some punchier percussion. The progression is really cool and I like all the little samples!
Thanks for your kind words. I also appreciate your attention to detail, constructive feedback, and ideals!

Being a goof.. i think i acidently automated the drums grouping volume parameters while late night drunk! LMAO
I have since fixed that issue, and also added a bit of signal processing to the drum bus as per your suggestion!

As for the side-chaining.. this was also another drunk night mistake, on which I disabled the compressor on the groups that I wanted to have pumping! :face palm:

All of this goes to show what having another set of ears can point out when yours have been exhausted listening to a song!

I have updated the link so it plays in the forums without leaving the site.

Thanked, and once agin fully appreciate the listen, feedback, and positive vibes!

Advertisements