life and death
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Closed Thread
Old 04-08-2017, 04:34 PM   #1
Lotus_Jewel
Radial Developer
Lotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond reputeLotus_Jewel has a reputation beyond repute
Earth
MC Status: 2810
life and death

reading a post here this morning got me thinking and feeling... about the cycle...

what do we really think life and death is all about? how can one really know what the opposite is while standing in the shoes of its, well, opposite?

how can anyone understand anything about death yet be alive to talk about it? is this person crazy? could they really have something to share? some insight or explanation?

with all the newest stuff in mathematics and our scientific understanding, we shouldnt be arguing so much about things like life or death, whether 9/11 was an inside job or not. whether global warming is really a Chinese hoax or the idea that, do we really contribute to the changes in our environment? its silly to me to be honest to debate such things. even the jfk video of his heading moving in one direction, while assuming the projectile came from the opposite.

my point is, we have a system to define what is... and within a certain margin of error are we correct.

life and death, probably the two biggest topics on my mind. same for the expansion or evolution of space... us, our mind. etc.

i took a trip to such a place once or twice, and have had to return with only the understanding that i was not done here, i had something to do still. something to understand, to experience and perhaps suffer from, or maybe being we are wondering now, maybe i would love the experience... and learn that way from it. how much is really up to us now, the way we think, our choices... vs we chose to come here to experience this and learn from it.

can it be a lil of both?

what we call death, i call source. what we call heaven, i call source. to keeps things simple, we can call them whatever we want mind you, but this is in fact where we come from, and where we will return.

it is the most beautiful place, feeling, presence... however you want to relate it... and i know this may sound weird and all, but i look forward to my death. and this may only make sense to me, or those that can subscribe to such thinking, but death is birth, it is life, it is a part of the cycle. we all must endure the fading of material back to true identity: source.

remember in the matrix... neo is told he cannot decide to do something till he understood why he has already made the choice...

can you understand why and how this implies to all of us? when people die, i do not mourn them as a loss, but as a gift, because they finally, finally made it!

we are all here until we are ready to move on. so when people graduate the school of life, dont be sad... for them, dont be sad for yourself or anyone... be happy, that they lived and have moved on... they got the lesson and have accepted they path and chose to walk forward into the fate unknowing of what to expect.

this is so brave... to move thru life with all this shit... we have to endure and tolerate. how can anyone, not use drugs or be depressed, or have some kind of issue, or some problem, some kind of struggle... just look at it out there, its complete fucking insanity! people who struggle, are so beautiful, and when they are finished here, they are going to become even more beautiful... just remember, we are all here for only a short time, to learn and grow. try to let go of the things that matter most to you. try to give away what was taken from you. become the light as we are made of it if we only remember.

i love you all. i wish i could fix your problems, but i know that if i did, id be cheating you out of a life experience you deserve. its whats at the end my friend, that we are after... we are god... in the making.

Advertisements

------------------
Lotus_Jewel is offline   Thanks
Old 05-08-2017, 01:38 AM   #2
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
MC Status: 51810
Thanked 1,036 Times in 764 Posts
Re: life and death

Well, with respect to death... whatever makes you happy. Since anyone remembers, no one has come back ( well, there's unsubstantiated claims of one instance, but, well that's just one of a 1000 myths).

I'd submit that applying Occam's razor, there's not much happening when you die. You're just dead. As in no longer alive. Your atoms get recycled, and that's it.

------------------
Techno starts with a capital 'T', as in TB-303 and TR-808.

liquid_air is offline   Thanks
Thanks to liquid_air
Lug (05-08-2017)
Old 05-08-2017, 03:22 AM   #3
Artificer
Digital Surfer
Artificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MC
Southern Hell
MC Status: 32710

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_air View Post
Your atoms get recycled, and that's it.
Maybe I'll come back as a fire engine!

WOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo ooOOOOOOOOOO!

------------------
"It doesn't dry out your skin like soap doesn't."

- Dirk Colon, 2017
Artificer is offline   Thanks
Thanks to Artificer
Lug (05-08-2017)
Old 05-08-2017, 05:18 AM   #4
White Noise
Eternal Echoer
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 20910

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquid_air View Post
Your atoms get recycled, and that's it.
Being a little possessive of those atoms aren't we? They've spent a fraction of a fraction of their existence being borrowed by you for yours.:problemofficer:

------------------
Also, check this out. Updated 10-27-17.

White Noise is offline   Thanks
Thanks to White Noise
Lug (05-08-2017)
Old 05-08-2017, 06:31 AM   #5
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
MC Status: 51810
Thanked 1,036 Times in 764 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Noise View Post
Being a little possessive of those atoms aren't we? They've spent a fraction of a fraction of their existence being borrowed by you for yours.:problemofficer:
Yep. And... modern Astrophysics teaches us that only stars can make heavy atoms such as carbon, oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur, and phosphorus. You know, the stuff we are made of. We are all made of stars. Isn't that cool!?

------------------
Techno starts with a capital 'T', as in TB-303 and TR-808.

liquid_air is offline   Thanks
Old 05-08-2017, 06:39 AM   #6
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80993330
Thanked 4,062 Times in 2,634 Posts

my mom believes in black magic

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks
Thanks to Lug
Vault O))) (07-08-2017)
Old 05-08-2017, 07:10 AM   #7
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744029441
Thanked 7,240 Times in 4,500 Posts

Possibly just a tiny weeny bit in-fucking-sensitive perhaps?

Advertisements

lolirl is offline   Thanks
Closed Thread