[Braindance/Drill'n Bass] Bug ElectRoots
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 20-06-2017, 06:28 PM   #1
l3ug
Analog Lurker
l3ug is a glorious beacon of lightl3ug is a glorious beacon of lightl3ug is a glorious beacon of lightl3ug is a glorious beacon of lightl3ug is a glorious beacon of light
Livorno
MC Status: 460
[Braindance/Drill'n Bass] Bug ElectRoots

hello everyone!
I hope that at least this time I'm sharing in the correct section, anyway this my last and fresh production i create on Ableton Live 9.0.1 suite edition, just take some classical harp sample from a unknown album and put some drill/complex beat on it! I have use Synth01, operator and a lot of Ableton's Audio Effect (eq eight, compressor, flanger, phaser beat repeat etc etc) the voice come from another "Motivation american video" ahah it's just perfect! i have use some classical amen and loop Shaking them to my liking
so..

161.80 bpm for this single

i've no label and Is not part of any album, just another song.

hope you enjoy^^ comment and critical are welcome, In fact I would like to have a judgment on at least the latest productions I'm performing!

Advertisements

------------------
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
Philip K. Dick

l3ug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote