[jungle/dnb/hardcore] Icewind - Ivory Moon
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 03-06-2017, 08:29 AM   #1
Icewind
Minor Glitch
Icewind has a spectacular aura aboutIcewind has a spectacular aura aboutIcewind has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
[jungle/dnb/hardcore] Icewind - Ivory Moon

New track done. I hope you enoy.

Last edited by A.M; 03-06-2017 at 01:53 PM.. Reason: title fixed

Advertisements

------------------
Icewind is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [jungle/dnb/hardcore] Icewind - Ivory Moon.
Old 03-06-2017, 07:44 PM   #2
thanatos
Master of the LFO
thanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MC
MC Status: 733436
Re: [jungle/dnb/hardcore] Icewind - Ivory Moon

it don't gel

the oldschool beginning is great. The dnb part also but they don't go well together
try to make 2 tracks with each parts

------------------
thanatos is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 06:42 PM   #3
tehbosh
Soundwave Mangler
tehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MCtehbosh is a savage MC
MC Status: 14196

Is it just me or do I hear the jungle loops lose volume over time and then come back? I do like the loop work you've done, but am just kinda curious if I'm the only one hearing the level ducking?

------------------
tehbosh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:47 PM   #4
Derpgerpwalrus
Minor Glitch
Derpgerpwalrus is a jewel in the roughDerpgerpwalrus is a jewel in the roughDerpgerpwalrus is a jewel in the rough
Houston, TX
MC Status: 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehbosh View Post
Is it just me or do I hear the jungle loops lose volume over time and then come back? I do like the loop work you've done, but am just kinda curious if I'm the only one hearing the level ducking?
I do hear the in and out of it as well, which also feels a little intentional, but I'd prefer it to be at a fairly consistent level. I'd also agree, it's not the most cohesive track. There's definitely a lot of great ideas in here though that could easily be translated into a couple tracks. I think that outside of the dnb parts, it's a little too bright for my taste that gets too fatiguing for personally as well. Overall the synth and arp choices are all really clean, I like the direction that you went with it.

Advertisements

Derpgerpwalrus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote