Looking for live musicians to collab with.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Community Projects IDMf member-led projects and collaboration.

Old 09-03-2017, 06:24 AM   #1
Richard Travers
Soundscaper
Richard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1310
Looking for live musicians to collab with.

Hello.
Would any musicians be interested on hopping on this track with me? It doesn't matter what instrument you play, but would be best if you can record yourself if possible and provide stems, or let me know I can see about getting some studio time.

Much thanks

Richard Travers.

Advertisements

------------------
Richard Travers is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Richard Travers
jody jensen. (07-07-2017)
Old 09-03-2017, 06:59 AM   #2
Mctoast
Savage Mad Cunt
Mctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MC
MC Status: 38897
Re: Looking for live musicians to collab with.

That is awesome Some trumped would be good.

I only know the electronic side of live jamming.

------------------
Mctoast is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Mctoast
Richard Travers (09-03-2017)
Old 09-03-2017, 08:28 AM   #3
JD1112
Knob Twiddler
JD1112 is a splendid one to beholdJD1112 is a splendid one to beholdJD1112 is a splendid one to beholdJD1112 is a splendid one to beholdJD1112 is a splendid one to beholdJD1112 is a splendid one to behold
Bristol, TN
MC Status: 660

I'm not really sure what you're expecting with a collab with that track but it's not happening. The track is all over the place and there is no place for vocals.

------------------

Sometimes, when I get bored, I grab a few beers and surf missed connections on craigslist to see if the waitress at Perkins knows if i'm creeping on her yet.
JD1112 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 09:54 AM   #4
Richard Travers
Soundscaper
Richard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud ofRichard Travers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD1112 View Post
I'm not really sure what you're expecting with a collab with that track but it's not happening. The track is all over the place and there is no place for vocals.
Not with you for sure mate.

------------------
Old 09-03-2017, 09:55 AM   #5
Richard Travers
Soundscaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mctoast View Post

Yeah I'd love some trumpet on here for sure, or Sax.

------------------
Old 09-03-2017, 02:56 PM   #6
Richard Travers
Soundscaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mctoast View Post

Actually, Toast, thats also cool with me too, if you want to jam out a leed section I'll send you the project choose your weapon and rock that shit hehe!!

Hit me on FB [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
Old 05-06-2017, 01:16 PM   #7
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1832827

You should hook up with Mushy on Gearslutz. You're style, genres and content are a perfect match. Hes a good guy from the London scene. He's build up quite an awesome live acid techno setup! A big Chris Liberator and Sterling Moss fan/909 London.

On a side note I've bought loads of 12 inch vinyl from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 02:04 PM   #8
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
MC Status: 6963433
Thanked 4,080 Times in 2,706 Posts

Did you take the track down?

Advertisements

Muse-ic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Muse-ic
jody jensen. (07-07-2017)