Listen to TANTRUM from the new album by DEAD WHEN I FOUND HER
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Industrial / EBM / Power Electronics Discussion of music similar to Nine Inch Nails, Skinny Puppy, Throbbing Gristle.

Old 25-10-2016, 10:22 PM   #1
mholloway
Master of the LFO
mholloway is a savage MCmholloway is a savage MCmholloway is a savage MCmholloway is a savage MCmholloway is a savage MCmholloway is a savage MCmholloway is a savage MCmholloway is a savage MCmholloway is a savage MCmholloway is a savage MCmholloway is a savage MC
Portland, Oregon, USA
MC Status: 1435909
Listen to TANTRUM from the new album by DEAD WHEN I FOUND HER

TANTRUM, the first track from the brand new DEAD WHEN I FOUND HER album is available for streaming. Check it out now, and consider pre-ordering your copy of EYES ON BACKWARDS.

thanks!
-Michael / DWIFH

PS, as ever I struggle to get links embedded here; I tried the BC tag but it kept saying "track unavailable."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by mholloway; 26-10-2016 at 05:33 PM..

Advertisements

------------------

a modern twist on old-school electro-industrial music:
https://deadwhenifoundher.bandcamp.com
http://www.facebook.com/deadwhenifoundher
mholloway is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote