Browsing artists by country
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Suggestions & Feedback Constructive feedback space about the forum, the IDMf label, or improvements you'd like to see.

Old 06-04-2016, 11:30 PM   #1
PPLo
Analog Lurker
PPLo has a spectacular aura aboutPPLo has a spectacular aura aboutPPLo has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
Browsing artists by country

Hi!

I would love to see a feature that allow people to browse artists by country in the listening booth.

For now, the style and the name of the track are the only things that influence whether or not I will click on a post. A new criteria could make me click on more stuffs

Cheers!

Advertisements

------------------
Soundcloud - Facebook
PPLo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 01:37 PM   #2
PPLo
Analog Lurker
PPLo has a spectacular aura aboutPPLo has a spectacular aura aboutPPLo has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
Re: Browsing artists by country

Same thing for "Software of Choice"!

For instance I use Renoise and I'm interested in seeing what other people on IDMf do with Renoise.

------------------
Soundcloud - Facebook
PPLo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 07:48 PM   #3
Nystagmus
Savage Mad Cunt
Nystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MC
Planet Earth; 2017 AD.
MC Status: 65410
Thanked 1,308 Times in 987 Posts

I totally agree with both of you guys about this. (software and country).

I noticed in the past on SoundCloud that I'm more popular in places like Belgium and Germany and France. If I could listen to more work by others in those countries I might be able to figure out what I have in common with those other artists (since I'm American), and figure out how to make my music even more appealing to them and others.

So far I'm already on a SoundCloud list for software (of such and such type) users and it's increased the number of listens that I get.

I think it's really hard to pick a genre for some of my music, but having more options might work.

------------------
Mutually-Assured Survival is preferred.

Be a false negative of yourself !
Nystagmus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Nystagmus
PPLo (06-05-2016)
Old 03-09-2016, 12:58 PM   #4
Renthebathroom
Renthebathroom is a jewel in the roughRenthebathroom is a jewel in the roughRenthebathroom is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260

Yes I agree with you, and I agree even more because you're belgian (like me).

edit: (and according to your soundcloud, you come from the same city as me , ville Liège !)

Advertisements

Renthebathroom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote