Sapling's qawms to IDMf
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Quarterly Album Writing Month (QAWM) IDMf's Quarterly Album Writing Month project. Find all things QAWM related PLUS members own QAWM music!

Old 21-05-2014, 07:14 PM   #1
Skrillex
IDMf Artist
Skrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MC
San Fran
MC Status: 69360
Thanked 1,387 Times in 1,030 Posts
Sapling's qawms to IDMf

hey guys I really wanted to start earlier but things have been busy and I figure late is better than not participating at all,

anyways my first track for this

Advertisements

------------------
( ु⚈᷁௰⚈᷁ ू)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquareTheCircle View Post
It sounds like two records playing at once .
Skrillex is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2014, 08:38 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 181410
Thanked 3,628 Times in 2,704 Posts
Re: Saplings qawms to idmf

My apologies, dude, for not checking this out before now..been busy myself over the last few weeks and am only now getting to play "catch up" on everyone.

Anyways..just gave this a listen and loved it..great tune for the summer and a joy to listen to..honestly. As I said over on SC, I think you did a cool job in the choices you made with the various elements and sounds in general..as they are work really well together..and the staging of the same kicks, too.

Nice work..really..and if this is all you manage to complete for this month's challenge, then you should feel very proud of yourself..this track rocks.

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote