IDMf Netlabel - *Donations*
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Netlabel Albums + Discussion Chat about IDMf label releases goes here.

Closed Thread
Old 06-08-2011, 01:05 AM   #1
Benwaa
Icon14 IDMf Netlabel - *Donations*

The donations for the label are used for funding the hosting of the releases, It will also be used for future merchandising, promotion and eventually physical releases too.

As a token of thanks for this you'll get a nice new label supporters tag, which is different to the forum one, and for donations over $15 will get you the new samplle pack containing field recordings, drum hits and synth stabs, and for donations over $20 you will receive a much larger and comprehensive sample pack instead of the standard one, all for you to get creating music for the label!

**all supporters tags last for one year**

One thing we want you to be all sure of is where your contribution will be going so if you ever have any questions about that please feel more than free to PM me and i'll provide you with that info

you can donate here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

be sure to include your forum username with the payment so we can send you your link and equip you with the label supporters tag

thanks in advance!

Last edited by Benwaa; 25-10-2015 at 05:11 PM..

Advertisements

Thanks
Old 06-08-2011, 03:14 AM   #2
Padlock
Padlock is a savage MCPadlock is a savage MCPadlock is a savage MCPadlock is a savage MCPadlock is a savage MCPadlock is a savage MCPadlock is a savage MCPadlock is a savage MCPadlock is a savage MCPadlock is a savage MCPadlock is a savage MC
Your anus.
MC Status: 6285981
Re: IDMf Netlabel - *Donations*

Amazing. Great idea for incentives guys.

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theget View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Steed View Post
What the fuck, man. Ben Steed!??!??? That screams popularity right there.
[02:15] <+Ph03n1x> ESRB: Sing about urine and unprotected sex in Singstar Latino!
Padlock is offline   Thanks
Old 06-08-2011, 06:23 AM   #3
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
Vlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MC
In the corn.
MC Status: 421871379
Thanked 4,868 Times in 2,815 Posts

I gotsta get me that new supporter tag!

------------------
Pay-what-you-want albums at bandcamp.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Vlantis is offline   Thanks
Old 06-08-2011, 11:02 AM   #4
Empty Reach
Empty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MC
MC Status: 297154648

Done
Empty Reach is offline   Thanks
Old 06-08-2011, 02:36 PM   #5
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist
Trusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MC
MC Status: 272295370
Thanked 2,658 Times in 1,571 Posts

Sweeeeeeeeet. Will donate something when I afford it.

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlantis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fid View Post
Ben Steed is an art beacon, a lighthouse of abundant radiance shining on the dark corners of the world.
Yeah, but he needs to rock out more.
Trusty Steed is offline   Thanks
Old 06-08-2011, 03:37 PM   #6
Benwaa

in work at the mo guys so will sort your stuff out this evening
  Thanks
Old 06-08-2011, 03:50 PM   #7
Automageddon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269462208
Thanked 2,772 Times in 1,843 Posts

I only donated because Benwaa was standing naked behind me...

I wasn't really afraid of such a small weapon, but I didn't want to hurt his ego.

Now get to work!

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks
Old 06-08-2011, 08:35 PM   #8
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts

In addition to the supporter tag you also get to find out exactly what benwaa stands for once you make your donation. No secrets on PayPal.

Keep up the good work, thanks, and, as Empty Reach said...

Done.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks
Old 06-08-2011, 09:15 PM   #9
fidelium
IDMf Artist
fidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MC
\(_o)/
MC Status: 2147483647
Thanked 3,448 Times in 1,903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.RFJ View Post
In addition to the supporter tag you also get to find out exactly what benwaa stands for once you make your donation. No secrets on PayPal.

Keep up the good work, thanks, and, as Empty Reach said...

Done.
Hmm I thought I already gave you a supporter tag... ok here you go... (*slinks back into darkness*)
fidelium is offline   Thanks
Old 06-08-2011, 09:25 PM   #10
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.

^hey...thanks!

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks
Old 10-08-2011, 09:57 AM   #11
Benwaa

just to update, I'm just uploading the standard supporters sample pack now, awaiting fiddy to sort out the new supporters tag rank as i can't seem to create new ones, also made some changes to the OP here if you wanna check that out,

thanks again for your support guys, really appreciate you all getting involved!
  Thanks
Old 11-08-2011, 12:42 AM   #12
Empty Reach
Empty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MCEmpty Reach is a savage MC

There's rumors going around that the hi-hats have subliminal messages encoded into them...

you didn't hear that from me

Last edited by Empty Reach; 11-08-2011 at 12:46 AM..
Old 11-08-2011, 01:45 AM   #13
Benwaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim7 View Post
what sort of stuff is in the sample pack? Seriously

THere's 577Mb of samples made up of - drum hits including a 909 pack and a silce up of the amen break, a few multis, FX, bass notes, Some pads, plucks and atmospheres created by Anodyne Insutries, and Zen Preset manager

The larger sample pack is just having the finishing touches put to it so anyone donating over $20 will receive the standard sample pack and when the larger is complete they will receive the updated samples to match their donation.

Also, take note of the shiny new supporters tags that are now active

Just want to say a big thanks again to those who have contributed so far, really touched and impressed by the level of support we've had so far

Last edited by Benwaa; 11-08-2011 at 01:51 AM..
  Thanks
Old 12-08-2011, 08:57 PM   #14
Vlantis
IDMf Artist
Vlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MCVlantis is a savage MC
In the corn.
MC Status: 421871379
Thanked 4,868 Times in 2,815 Posts

You guys raped my old supporter tag design.

------------------
Pay-what-you-want albums at bandcamp.
Soundcloud
Facebook
Vlantis is offline   Thanks
Old 21-08-2011, 01:31 AM   #15
Benwaa

hahaha! indeed we did, we're going to be removing them after a year btw unless of course you donate again
However so some of you previous supporters who still have the tag and have supported the netlabl aren't miffed it'll still be there until 1 august 2012
and thanks again for your support!
  Thanks
Old 21-08-2011, 05:41 AM   #16
RFJ
IDMf Artist
I live in California.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benwaa View Post
hahaha! indeed we did, we're going to be removing them after a year btw unless of course you donate again
Um that wasn't in the contract.

Wait...what? There was no contract to begin with.

Ok fine then.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks
Old 21-08-2011, 05:58 AM   #17
Empty Reach

Its alright RFJ, there's going to be a new supporters tag and more samples
Old 21-08-2011, 08:35 AM   #18
Benwaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty Reach View Post
Its alright RFJ, there's going to be a new supporters tag and more samples

dunno about the new supporters tag but the numbering of the sample pack i woulda thought gives that away a bit
  Thanks
Old 21-08-2011, 08:43 AM   #19
Automageddon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269462208
Thanked 2,772 Times in 1,843 Posts

Speaking of the sample pack, I don't usually use samples (because I'm a real MAN), but the samples that are part of the pack are really really good.

So give some money and get at least the sample pack!

I used some (2 maybe 3) in my latest wip as they fit perfectly with just a little effecting.

I can't say anything about the synth presets because I still have to find a way to import them to a modular...

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks
Old 21-08-2011, 08:48 AM   #20
Empty Reach

only joking with ya

There was some good stuff in that last sample pack, the fx and atmos folders are proving very useful for me I mainly have drum hits on my computer

Advertisements

Closed Thread