[IDM] Nova Spire - Missing The Point (Unreleased)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 17-07-2017, 03:04 PM   #1
Novaspire
Analog Lurker
Novaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MCNovaspire is a savage MC
MC Status: 1418503
Icon6 [IDM] Nova Spire - Missing The Point (Unreleased)

Hey all,

I compiled a video with clips from databent and glitchy imagery. Have a look/listen.

Enjoy.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

Novaspire is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [IDM] Nova Spire - Missing The Point (Unreleased).
Old 17-07-2017, 03:35 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 181510
Thanked 3,630 Times in 2,706 Posts
Re: [IDM] Nova Spire - Missing The Point (Unreleased)

Hey..what happened? Where did the music go?

Seriously..all joking aside..was really getting into that, though it did start to feel a little reparative about 2/3s of the way in..but still enjoyable. You might want to think about adding in some more elements into the mix..or a solo here and there, just to break it up a little and help carry it across to the listener even more.

Liked the video, too. Did you do that yourself..and if so, how exactly? Haven't seriously tried my hand at databending..just messed around with still images..but I've been meaning to give it a go with video..so any advice you can offer would be great.

Last of all..that ending..what happened to it? It just dies right there..needs more cowbell..more of an ending to be exact.

Anyway..really liked both the track and the vid..productions skills at really good on the track..sounds really good to my ears.

Nice one.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2017, 11:14 PM   #3
strangerflesh
Soundwave Mangler
strangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the roughstrangerflesh is a jewel in the rough
Winnipeg
MC Status: 260

music and video go really well together, I very much like! make more

------------------
strangerflesh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2017, 12:21 PM   #4
einmeier
Granular Poster
einmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1709

Oh, everytime i read the term 'glitch' i am curious as i love glitchy music and glitchy videos/clips. So, the video is AWESOME, reminds me a bit of the results of the truly fantastic glitché-app i use for myself
The music is also really, really good as i love the mixture of electro, glitches/stutters and that beauty of a piano, reminds me on the good ol' times when i listed to tracks like from the kitbuilders, anthony rother, i-f, dmx krew, well, even early kraftwerk-tracks or a few early aphex-tracks. Especially the glitch-fx push the track to todays times.
Really, really good one, very enjoy'able!
Respect!

Advertisements

einmeier is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote